Zaku's great Cybertron Huffer custom

SMITHSQUARED

It looks really good but why didn't you just leave the head alone? I mean aside from the blue chin he'd of looked exactly like he did on the show. http://tfu.info/1984/Autobot/Huffer/cartoonshot.jpg You actually made me go and grab an Armorhide to do this to. Also did you brush or spray paint him? I will probably brush since I've had alot of luck with brush painting lately on Smokescreen, Bludgeon, Seaspray, and all of the Bruticus paint apps I did (most were rather minor head details with the exception of Blastoff). I may get a second one of Armorhide and give him a face plate, and call him Pipes.

I thought about just leaving his head blue, or painting the head dark blue like I did with the thighs, waist, and shoulders. But it just didn't seem right for some reason. If I left it alone, it would just be Armorhide's head. If I painted it blue, it would look like Armorhide's head, just darker. I thought a lot about what to do for the head, and I figured I'd just paint his head orange. :thumb

As for the paint, it's all airbrushed, except for the detail painting on the face. Actually, the missiles in the chest (which is just one plastic piece attached to a spring) were spray-painted chrome. After everything was painted, I gave it a clear satin coat. :thumb

Archived