MSN rates Transformers as the #7 movie of 2007

Sentinel

MSN 2007 Movie Preview

Once again, a major news website has nice things to say about the upcoming TFs movie. They also have some interesting things to say about the fanbase. And we thought that no one noticed us...

It's kind of a bummer that that's what the fandom is known for. Not that I think that's an accurate portrayal... but negative comments tend to get more attention.

well anyway I'm a fan and I'm totally stoked for the movie

What he said.

I was just really surprised that the fan angst has caught the attention of the media. But, all they had to do was go to a couple of websites to see the complaints. Either way, I am glad that it made the list, although I really don't put too much credence in it as it has the Simpsons Movie as #1.

I was just really surprised that the fan angst has caught the attention of the media. But, all they had to do was go to a couple of websites to see the complaints. Either way, I am glad that it made the list, although I really don't put too much credence in it as it has the Simpsons Movie as #1.

*Snores* If this was 1991, a Simpson movie would make a lot of sense.....or if the show was finally off the air.

I honestly think Transformers should have been higher up that the sequels and triquels, but eh, there are other types of fans out there. :P

its not the 7th rated. its the 7th most anticipated.

And lets face it - Spidy, Potter, Pirates and even Simpsons have more screen credibility than TFs do at this point.

(hopefully that will change next year!)

:pfx Transformers is an unknown quantity relative to those other franchises. This movie is the brand's shot at the big time, so to speak.

Archived