Classic Seacons

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

Hell I just want micromaster superion

Seriously? Do you have a Toy Liquidators near you? Ours had a crap load of those, but if you're still in need, hit me up with a PM and I'll see if I can find some for ya. :thumb

no luck I actually have KB store in the mall 10 minutes away but no liquidator for about 150 miles

I'll take a look and see if I can find you a set.

BTW, I would totally love to see Classics Seacons and I AGREE. It's the perfect line to release them in.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would love a classics predaking.. that would rule!

It just makes so much sense to me. HasTom want some cheap to make figures to bulk out the Classic line (since there arent many Scout class figures in the line) and the people that Classics are marketed at are screaming for the Seacons to be released. Since the Seacons are G1 they'd fit right in.

Well, everything that we were told at previous cons says that they want to do them, they just needed a way to put them out. Apparently, the stores don't really want to carry them. I think a HTS exclusive Classics set would sell like hotcakes. I'm not even sure how good hotcakes sell these days. :tfhuh

Would love the Seacons being re-issued.

I once had the chance to buy the prototypes for those on eBay for $100. And I did not buy them. What an IDIOT I was! :tard

To this day I am kicking myself for it.

I'd buy em.

...but then i'll buy almost anything shiny and new with a TF logo on the packaging.

I'm hoping the club will do the right thing and release them.

If they did, they would then do the wrong thing and charge $300 for them. :tdown

How come no one is interested in the Japanese Beast Wars God Neptune set?

IMO, that deco is the best of them all. They are around for around 100 or so.

180px-Godneptune.jpg

I want this set like you can't imagine. See sig.

Loved the new colours, and the Seacons were my favourite combiner team. The new deco would look great with the other two sets...

I'm still holding out hope for a HTS exclusive for the set, official word from Hasbro at Botcon '06 was that they were "done and ready", I don't know if that means they've been produced or not, but if they already have, then they will no doubt be released, it's only a matter of time.

If they haven't been produced yet, then continued interest in the set like this could encourage Hasbro to make the toys, and hopefully find an easy place to put them for sale, either on the HTS or the collector's club - as long as they come out somewhere, I'll do whatever I can to get a set!

U-Seaconssig.jpg

Archived