Classic Seacons

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

Since we're all aware of the sad story of the Universe Seacons (ie: they never got released) who thinks it would be a good idea to release them under the Classic line?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm, could work :schin. It'd be a cheap add on to the line, so exaclty what Hasbro's aiming for. I do think there should be some Autobot opponent though, because right now it seems to me that the Deceps are in the majority (with the E Devastor reissue into classics).

Personally, I could not care less. I still have 5 of the original Seacons and to say I'm that impressed with the figures...

But for those who really want this set, I hope it does get released and Classics seems to be a perfect opportunity.

Is Micromaster Superion really in demand? I've seen a few people rave about how much they wanted the set. :tfhuh

Is Micromaster Superion really in demand? I've seen a few people rave about how much they wanted the set. :tfhuh

I am a little bit of a completists at times :redface and the micromasters have a special place in my heart

Hell yeah, I want Classic Seacons.

I can never get enough of those seacons.

Make it happen.

Make it happen.

Err... :tfhuh I don't work for HasTom but I can try...

Make it happen.

Err... :tfhuh I don't work for HasTom but I can try...

:tflaugh

I was just busting your balls. :tfevil

Don't worry, I personally don't think it's going to happen. but it doesn't hurt to hope. :tfsad

Hell I just want micromaster superion

Seriously? Do you have a Toy Liquidators near you? Ours had a crap load of those, but if you're still in need, hit me up with a PM and I'll see if I can find some for ya. :thumb

no luck I actually have KB store in the mall 10 minutes away but no liquidator for about 150 miles

Archived