Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone here bought any of the Kold Primes?Are they any good?Im thinking of buying the Kold Nemesis Prime.

Avoid the KOLD Primes. :thumb There was a review on TFW2K5 sometime back, that didn't paint them in a pretty light (Nor did it paint the creator in a pretty light, either.)

The gold shiny one was crap. I've never heard anything bad about the rest TBH. You have a link, Taaron?

I tried to find it, but it was the one where GhenZhao was banned from TFW, for threatening to stab site admins in the eyes, over PMs. I'm thinking TFW might of purged it, cause I couldn't find it on Google earlier. :lol

The gold shiny one was crap.

they're the same figure as these cheap Primes, with cheap gold coloured (mystery ingredient) crome sprayed on.

Here's some of the clear ones that break from the 1st Transformation.

Sure they'd be as fun to collect as any of the wacky cheap KOs that come out of China, if they were the same price as wacky cheap KOs made in China.

-----------------

Undersized Tractorbot

Ultra Armor Engineering

the 'pink bird truck' is part of this series,

on a side note, got another Crawl Scout in dark camo,

Has anyone here bought any of the Kold Primes?Are they any good?Im thinking of buying the Kold Nemesis Prime.

Avoid the KOLD Primes. :thumb There was a review on TFW2K5 sometime back, that didn't paint them in a pretty light (Nor did it paint the creator in a pretty light, either.)

The Double Shattered Glass KOLD was great quality. Nearly perfect in every way. Only slightly looser joints than the original, and great plastic quality. I'm tempted to get the Blue Konvoy,

Wife ordered me Kold Blue(days ago) and got it yesterday.To be honest I had to switch the hands around.....Thats it.Its not bad at all.I......I like him. :bounce

The quality seems to have improved with new efforts. The early KOLD Primes were just some bad quality KOs they bought and painted gold. Later ones were newaly molded from reverse engineered molds, and painted to suit... so they are a bit better quality than the early ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived