Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

I have no idea about meltdowns or even who Gen Zhao is. Also, they are the only place to get some of the KOs Ive seen over there.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered from the the first time on the 20th--from KOtoys within 10 days I'd received my order--I never did get a confirmation email like their site says they'd send, nor did they respond when I emailed them to check on my order--I got the order in, and it was all fine--except one of the voyager clear Prime arms was broken--so I emailed them about that, and they answered last night..now to see if they're replace it or not--they just asked me for a pic of the damaged Prime but that was it.

I have no idea about meltdowns or even who Gen Zhao is. Also, they are the only place to get some of the KOs Ive seen over there.

Gen Zhao is the one who runs KOtoys. As for his meltdowns... well as we know kotoys "more specifically Gen zhao" were taking those high quality KO classics primes and vacumetalizing them and selling them under the "Kold" series. Well the first batch of these were just terrible quality control wise, the gold would literally whipe off, arms would fall off prime, and the clear plastic was brittle.

So a member posted a review of the thingon another forum *this didnt happend on TFormers*, and in the review they more or less laid out all of the major issues and stated they tried to contact KOToys but they wouldn't reply "at that point they claim it had been a week since they tried to contact KOToys".

Well GenZhao got on and saw the review and got very...very...very angry. He started posting things in the thread that more or less called the reviewer a lying sack of ****, and stating that he will NOT replace the broken/damaged parts because they person "called out the problems without first letting KOToys *make it right*".

Anyways it got so bad the admin of the other forums got on and more or less told GenZhao to calm down or they would pull support for his site, because his hissy fit was making them look bad for supporting him.

GenZhao responded to this saying he would find said admin at botcon and shove a ink pin through his eye, into his eye socket, into his brain.

Anyways long story short, GenZhao didn't shove any ink pens into any ones eye.

Archived