Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

Just want to share my KO hauls

IMG_2909.jpg

Wait a minute. Who is THAT in the middle!?

You know what? I don't care what it is. I want it. Give it to me.

??? WHat?? Alt SPEEDBREAKER??? I NEED ONE!!!!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this one at Debbie's Dollar in Washington Township MI, part of the same assortment as the KO Superion Maximus and KO Energon Omega Supreme. This one is based on the Robot Masters Star Saber toy.

starsaberam-01.jpg

This one has more articulation than the others, but the legs and knees oddly joint out instead of forward and back. Shoulder have a ball joint, and a joint in the elbows. Comes with sword and a rifle.

starsaberam-02.jpg

Scale is a bit larger than a normal Action Master, which works since his Super mode should be larger.

starsaberam-03.jpg

One odd leftover from the original mold is that he has a second smaller head inder his first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i placed my first order last week with kotoys. i didn't receive any confirmation but have been charged on paypal. i've emailed them 3 times but no reply. is this normal? what should i do?

i placed my first order last week with kotoys. i didn't receive any confirmation but have been charged on paypal. i've emailed them 3 times but no reply. is this normal? what should i do?

I wouldn't panic just yet, I think Paypal is the only confirmation... I sometimes get a shipping notice later, sometimes the package just turns up at the door! Guess it depends who's doing the processing.

I wouldn't panic just yet, I think Paypal is the only confirmation... I sometimes get a shipping notice later, sometimes the package just turns up at the door! Guess it depends who's doing the processing.

Meh. I didnt enjoy my experience with them so Im not surprised. They sent me the wrong thing and they said theyd make it right then never heard from them again. Im not I wont order from them again, just saying Ill be more wary.

Meh. I didnt enjoy my experience with them so Im not surprised. They sent me the wrong thing and they said theyd make it right then never heard from them again. Im not I wont order from them again, just saying Ill be more wary.

I wouldn't order from them again if they pulled that, but then again, I don't think I'd actually knowingly support KOToys.com after Gen Zhao's little meltdowns.

Archived