Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what they're from, but the Bee figure is awesome looking. :D Any chance we can get some more pics of those?

Do you need an ID for the MagicKing figure? If so, it's Super Sentai, Magiranger/Power Rangers Mystic Force.

Here's more pics of the bee dude, he's a snap together kit.

Thanks for the ID on MagicKing, but I can't find any pics online :) do you have a link? I want to see how they simplified him.

Not sure what they're from, but the Bee figure is awesome looking. :D Any chance we can get some more pics of those?

Do you need an ID for the MagicKing figure? If so, it's Super Sentai, Magiranger/Power Rangers Mystic Force.

Here's more pics of the bee dude, he's a snap together kit.

Thanks for the ID on MagicKing, but I can't find any pics online :) do you have a link? I want to see how they simplified him.

Best link I can find right now is: http://mysticforce.powerrangersgateway.com/?163/ I have a set of candy kits, but haven't got around to building them yet.

Best link I can find right now is: http://mysticforce.powerrangersgateway.com/?163/ I have a set of candy kits, but haven't got around to building them yet.

cool thanks, maybe he's taken a bit from manticore megazord.

I just put together the Auldey Bee dude,

actually pretty cool, only the head transforms though, he's kind of a headmaster. plastic quality is really good too.

Im digging the Bee dude and the Insect combiners are AWESOME! I got a couple things from KO Toys before and I wasnt happy. They sent me the wrong thing and said they'd fix it but.... nope. Never heard from them again.

The Animated Starscream in ROTF colors DID look pretty sweet :/

Found this one at Debbie's Dollar in Washington Township, MI.

omegasupreme-dollar.jpg

As you can see he is between Scout and Deluxe size, and fits in well with Legends of Cybertron toys. His right arm has 4 points of articulation, but the left has one. Head moves legs swivle on the knees. All the guns are removable, as well as the arms can be removed and swapped if you like.

EnergonLegendsOmegaSupreme.jpg

Archived