Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

Here's my latest from www.kotoys... Supersized G1 Blitzwing!

Your Blitzwing is one of these :) It's an old KO, I found them in a small store, they had 6 stashed in the attic, I bought them all, got the store dude to call his supplier, but no more. I gave them all to Mike.

I probably got the last 6 available in China :)

You sir are a God! :wave

I've been trying to get one of these for ages, I even got Mike on it through the Toy Hunter service last year, but he couldn't help. The scale is really impressive, and Blitzwing is my fave triple-changer. Thanks dude!

I'm hoping to paint him up G1 style. :D

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my latest from www.kotoys... Supersized G1 Blitzwing!

Your Blitzwing is one of these :) It's an old KO, I found them in a small store, they had 6 stashed in the attic, I bought them all, got the store dude to call his supplier, but no more. I gave them all to Mike.

DSC04848_Oversize_Blitzwing_Haul.jpg

Oh man, do I need that oversized Blitzwing.

I probably got the last 6 available in China :)

Any chance you want to get rid of one?

• 3 weeks later...

Just won the Transformers Oversize Soundwave with Laserbeak & Ravage on ebay and i'm wondering if anybody here has got it because i'm curious to know what the quality of the plastic is like ?

shouldn't that be a question you ask before bidding? :tflaugh

I wouldn't be too concerned over plastic quality because if its complete crap, at least its still a giant G1 soundwave with pretty good detail it seems

Just won the Transformers Oversize Soundwave with Laserbeak & Ravage on ebay and i'm wondering if anybody here has got it because i'm curious to know what the quality of the plastic is like ?

shouldn't that be a question you ask before bidding? :tflaugh

I wouldn't be too concerned over plastic quality because if its complete crap, at least its still a giant G1 soundwave with pretty good detail it seems

You're right but to be honest i didn't think i would win the auction and i think had it been any other figure and i would have probably asked before bidding *nods*

I am holding off from ordering the oversized ROTF Legends Devastator for that exact same reason though, not paying out for it if it's crappy plastic.

I've got him, he's actually very good for a KO. Best thing is he can display alongside MP seekers :love

No real flaws, except mine seems to topple forward at the drop of a hat (he has plastic feet not metal like the original). A few paint app issues, like the eyes in the wrong place, but overall a really great buy (for the price). Comes with a very nice Laserbeak and a so-so Ravage (no foot articulation).

I'm in the middle of a custom upgrade to give him the real MP treatment :win

I've got him, he's actually very good for a KO. Best thing is he can display alongside MP seekers :love

No real flaws, except mine seems to topple forward at the drop of a hat (he has plastic feet not metal like the original). A few paint app issues, like the eyes in the wrong place, but overall a really great buy (for the price). Comes with a very nice Laserbeak and a so-so Ravage (no foot articulation).

I'm in the middle of a custom upgrade to give him the real MP treatment :win

Appreciate that dude *nods*

And thanks for the idea of chucking him with my MP figures :thumb

Be interested to see your custom upgrade *nods*

Appreciate that dude *nods*

And thanks for the idea of chucking him with my MP figures :thumb

Be interested to see your custom upgrade *nods*

No probs, I'm sure you'll be happy with him. Oh, and he's much better sized against G1 Blaster too! :D

Archived