Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always loved the old camaro and its great the KO makers decided to be creative :) As you can see below the Alt mode is the old Camaro. But it transforms like the concept Camaro mold :)

IMG_4603.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

Where can i get this?

Special thanks to Paul Grant, and others that show some pretty awesome KO stuff. I never been against KO's, i actually like them. I want that Lio Kaiser set, along with that KO Orange Devastator set. How is the quality P.G. with these?

I have a KO Robot Masters Prime im going to be showing soon (just took pics today of it) to join n on the fun here. :D

Where can i get this?

yeah, that Bumblebee is also on my must have list,

Special thanks to Paul Grant, and others that show some pretty awesome KO stuff. I never been against KO's, i actually like them. I want that Lio Kaiser set, along with that KO Orange Devastator set. How is the quality P.G. with these?

Thanks, I only post a few that I get, but can post more often if people are interested,

Quality is ok for display, but KO's aren't designed to take a beating like Hasbro's stuff. KO's are designed for Chinese kids to buy, eventually smash up, and buy some more :) which I think means these KO's are going to be especially rare, and when these kids grow up and get rich, maybe they'll be like us and pay big bucks for them, especially in package stuff.

Some from my toy run yesterday,

Oversize Classics Hotrod

Oversize Legends Jazz, with Legends Jazz

Retooled Funky Movie Cliffjumper

I love some of the KO's out there it's just too bad I can't afford many of them. The higher end ones being as expensive or more than originals is just too much for me.

If they brought the prices down a bit I'd be all over them.

The last KO I bought was an over sized Soundwave with crazy lights and sounds. I do plan to get a set of all the WST combiner sets though, cheap and very cool!

• 2 weeks later...

KOtoys has an inbox picture of a white 2007 concept camaro with police lights.

Does anyone have out-of-box pictures?

And can anyone comment on the quality?

Archived