me too, I finally completed my BT Police set,

Police Jazz,

DSC03219_Binaltech_Police_Jazz.jpg

Police Deadend,

DSC03221_Binaltech_Police_Deadend.jpg

I also got in my latest KOToys haul,

Oversize Alternators Hotrod,

DSC03108_Alternator_Rodimus_Yellow.jpg

The Hummer, we should come up with a name for this guy :)

DSC03232_Binaltech_Hummer.jpg

How over sized is the over size BT Hotrod? Is he 1:18? As for name for the Hummer KO how about Ironhide?

Can someone do comparison picture between KO Prowl and BT Prowl (police version)?... Same with KO and BT Wheeljack... Pics of boxes would be great to... I just bought these two recently and wanted to make sure they real... Thanks...

How over sized is the over size BT Hotrod? Is he 1:18? As for name for the Hummer KO how about Ironhide?

Nope, its just a tad bigger than Alt/BT Rodimus

IMG_2909.jpg

Anyway, here are my latest KOs :)

IMG_4368.jpg

Be sure to let us know the quality on the larger of the Mickey Primes. I'm interested in picking him up.

Archived