Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

This one is a real gem. Modeled here by Classic Cliffjumper. Toy is a near perfect replica of Armada Requiem Blaster at 150%. The Mini-Con holes are removed, but the handle and link point on Skyblast are still present and normal sized. Weapon has a firing missile.

requiemblaster-ko.jpg

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been loving the oversize KOs, and since I have a huge collection of BT/Alts I couldn't resist these guys:

Oversize Universe Sideswipe...

post-20501-1248201861_thumb.jpg

post-20501-1248201902_thumb.jpg

Alt mode is a shade too small to pass for 1/24 scale, but bot mode fits in well. There are a couple of simplifications which affect him, such as the car front not extending and therefore falling too low on the body when in robot mode. Also the doors do not swivel around the wrists. I'm sure something can be done though.

Oversize Ironhide...

post-20501-1248202623_thumb.jpg

post-20501-1248202716_thumb.jpg

Now I'm not the biggest fan of Universe Ironhide, mainly due to the jigsaw-style of his alt mode, but this KO does go well with Alt scale. Again there are simplifications, noticeably the shoulders, and his heels were cast as a single block on the feet (not hinged like the original) making him almost unable to stand (I cut the heels off and they clip onto their corresponding pegs on his back). He's very loose-jointed but that's something I'm going to fix when I paint him up.

And so I happily bought some of those BT/Alt KO's at Kotoys.

That was june the 16th.

They were shipped with trackin number on June the 20th.

After three weeks I mailed them because I still hadn't received anything and the tracking number had never yielded any information. TO which I only got a reply asking to which country they were sent.

And after four weeks I mailed them again because I still hadn't received anything and the tracking number didn't do anything.

And today it's five weeks and........still nothing. No KO's and no e-mail reply.

So, I guess I'll have to make a Paypal claim about not receiving anything and hope I can find another place to buy the KO BT's I want (Red Smokescreen, White Sideswipe & gray flamed Sideswipe).

:tfsad

Here are pictures of a Cybertron Legends Soundwave I picked up as part of a knockoff set at Rite Aid drug store, compared to the real Cybertron Legends Soundwave. The Deco is very Shattered Glass, plus it's 150% size.

soundwavecybertronko.jpg

soundwavecybertronko2.jpg

That was june the 16th.

After three weeks I mailed them because I still hadn't received anything and the tracking number had never yielded any information. TO which I only got a reply asking to which country they were sent.

And after four weeks I mailed them again because I still hadn't received anything and the tracking number didn't do anything.

And today it's five weeks and........still nothing. No KO's and no e-mail reply.

So, I guess I'll have to make a Paypal claim about not receiving anything and hope I can find another place to buy the KO BT's I want (Red Smokescreen, White Sideswipe & gray flamed Sideswipe).

You might still get them, I ordered from KOtoys and also from www.chimungmung.com on the same day, got the package from Chimungmung less than a week later but was waiting for another 2 weeks til the KOtoys stuff came...

BTW KOtoys has a forum, you could try posting in there?

Just want to share my KO hauls

Sideswipe and Sideway - Blue tinted versions

IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

Rodimus - Slightly oversized Alt version

IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

Got these in the other day, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside LOL. Sorry about the bad cell phone pic but the camera was still packed up at the time.

koHAUL.jpg

I think these were my favorites out of the haul though, they go nice w/ my Classics/Henkei Seekers

koHAUL2.jpg

That was june the 16th.

You might still get them, I ordered from KOtoys and also from www.chimungmung.com on the same day, got the package from Chimungmung less than a week later but was waiting for another 2 weeks til the KOtoys stuff came...

Yeah, but that's only two weeks later and a total of three weeks and includes the time they need to pack the items.

Normal shipping time from Asia to The Netherlands is usually between one and two weeks. (I had actually bought something from an e-bay seller in Hong Kong well after buying from KOtoys and it arrived in less then a week, and that's including a weekend: that's shipped on Thursday and arriving on the following Wednesday.)

I bought from KOToys on june the 14th, they marked it shipped on the 20th of June and that was slightly more than 5 weeks ago (5 weeks and three days). So, the total time is already over 6 weeks :(. That's way too much.

Should it still arrive, then yay. But in the meantime to cover every possible angle I've filed a Paypal claim. (Although I'd much rather not have the money and my figures.)

I think the trouble is with EMS. I don't think I've ever had good experiences with EMS shipping (so far it's been delayed shipping, seriously damaged packages and lost packages).

That was june the 16th.

Yeah, but that's only two weeks later and a total of three weeks and includes the time they need to pack the items.

Normal shipping time from Asia to The Netherlands is usually between one and two weeks. (I had actually bought something from an e-bay seller in Hong Kong well after buying from KOtoys and it arrived in less then a week, and that's including a weekend: that's shipped on Thursday and arriving on the following Wednesday.)

I bought from KOToys on june the 14th, they marked it shipped on the 20th of June and that was slightly more than 5 weeks ago (5 weeks and three days). So, the total time is already over 6 weeks :(. That's way too much.

Should it still arrive, then yay. But in the meantime to cover every possible angle I've filed a Paypal claim. (Although I'd much rather not have the money and my figures.)

I think the trouble is with EMS. I don't think I've ever had good experiences with EMS shipping (so far it's been delayed shipping, seriously damaged packages and lost packages).

I've delt w/ Mike before, he's a good guy & don't think he'd screw anyone but shipping can be quite slow. I'm sure everything will arrive soon. If by chance this goes sour & you end up getting your money back I've got quite a few of these for sale & are already located in the US. Not trying to be "Spammy" just trying to offer a helping hand, I know what it's like to really want something and not be able to get it.

On another note, I just ordered these from Heero. Ended up getting 3 of the Starscream/Thrust sets so that I could have Skywarp & Thundercrack but it's all good I can just resell the extra Thrusts.... GLOW.IN.THE.DARK!

BWntFKB2kKGrHgoOKjYEjlLmZ5C3BKYSm2I.jpg

glowseekers2.jpg

Just want to share my KO hauls

IMG_2909.jpg

Wait a minute. Who is THAT in the middle!?

You know what? I don't care what it is. I want it. Give it to me.

Archived