Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I saw those on the website, think I might get some and paint them G1 style... No Kickback though; not stocked there? or did the KO company not make him?

yeah too bad there's no kickback, I don't think he was ever KO'd. maybe he had too many moving parts compared to the other 2.

OMG those are awesome! Where did you find them ?

SirToys.com

Bought a lot of cheap KO's in my time, mainly from Poundland here in the UK but for obvious reasons i've only ever bothered to keep 5 of them, this lot and my WST Bruticus...

Picked these up about 7 years ago

COMBATICONS.jpg

Size comparison with Movie Devastator Brawl

BRAWLBRAWL.jpg

Still on the look out for a good condition oversized Onslaught with Bruticus bits...

Still on the look out for a good condition oversized Onslaught with Bruticus bits...

Me too :) I have 3 oversize Combaticons, got them in 2007, hopefully they'll get made again, I guess every few years they likely will.

By coincidence I took this pic today of my Bruticus and Combaticon Army :)

Me too :) I have 3 oversize Combaticons, got them in 2007, hopefully they'll get made again, I guess every few years they likely will.

By coincidence I took this pic today of my Bruticus and Combaticon Army :)

DSC01758_Bruticus_Combaticons.jpg

That's a nice collection as it goes, there's a few figures there that i would like to get my hands on, especially the army green Bruticus...

That's a nice collection as it goes, there's a few figures there that i would like to get my hands on, especially the army green Bruticus...

Thanks, the one in the middle is my original I've had since '86, the rest are ko's.

Here's the green one on card, it's from the Distorts Che Wang series,

DSC07731_Distorts_Che_Wang_Green_Bruiticus.jpg

Thanks, the one in the middle is my original I've had since '86, the rest are ko's.

Here's the green one on card, it's from the Distorts Che Wang series,

DSC07731_Distorts_Che_Wang_Green_Bruiticus.jpg

They're less easy to find, so Mike at KOToys probably wouldn't be able to list them on his site, but you could ask him if he's seen them around.

Thanks for the heads up and i think i'll do that cos i'm actually really liking the look of that Bruticus KO...

I'm reviewing one-by-one the members of the Cosmonautics box set. The first is a slightly ovesized and simplified version of Generation 1 Mach.

cosmonautics.jpg

As you can see Cosmonautscs Mach (or C-Mach) is about 25 % oversized (compared here with Mach Stealth Mode, I don't own an original colored Mach). The plastic is slightly thinner, and it lacks both his handgun and the holes to place them. The wings sport white stickers with a red and yellow symbol which says "TRIPLE" on it. Possibly a reference to "Triple Changer", which is what Blitzwing and Broadside (also packaged) are, but Mach himself is not a Triple Changer. He sports 2 custom "Autocon" symbols, which are psydo-Decepticon symbols in red with a weird sort of star-cross pattern.

machcmach3.jpg

There are even paint applications and stickers on the underside wings (which would form the chest of the combined Landcross mode). I had to reapply the label as it was cockeyed when the factory placed it.

machcmach4.jpg

The robot mode is short and stocky and mostly legs, like all Multiforce robots. I was a bit surprised at the amount of paint details. You'd expect a knockoff to be cheap and quick, but besides the one label, they were all well centered.

machcmach1.jpg

The robot mode feet were a little hard to get to fold out flat, a bit of plastic flash I had to trim.

machcmach2.jpg

Archived