Here's the latest KO figures I purchased:

ThomasCombinerTrains003.jpg

ThomasCombinerTrains005.jpg

ThomasCombinerTrains008.jpg

KOBasketballSoccorBallTransforme-6.jpg

KOBasketballSoccorBallTransforme-5.jpg

KOBasketballSoccorBallTransforme-4.jpg

KOBasketballSoccorBallTransforme-3.jpg

Sweet Monkey Jesus! :eek Where'd you get those? I want them!

HOLY DAMN!

Hey Breaker....here's the links to find them:

http://kotoys.com/kotoys.php?cat=Sports+Label

Thank you-thank you.

I could kiss you...but I won't because of many reasons :tfevil

I was already looking on e-bay and using google to search internet for those Binaltech KO's (Metal transform) and never really finding what I want. I was already at the point of cursing myself for not getting them when they were ready available on e-bay.

And here you go and give this link to a store that sells KO's including the BT's and even Alts. They have alt KO's that I wanted to make myself and now I can just buy them.

I'm in heaven.

Oh, and on topic: I like KO's when they make variants that either didn't exist before, or are extremely rare items like the diaclone red Mirage or blue Bluestreak. KO's that are simple cheaper versions of easily available regular Transformers...I have no interest in those. If someone really wants a TF's but can't afford them, well, then you could get a KO, but personally I wouldn't.

That's a great site. Thank you for the link :yay

I'm curious though, those KO "reissue" Constructicon giftsets (this one).. is anyone familiar with this set? Are they of actual quality build as opposed to the typical flimsy cheap Devestator KOs? I've been waiting for a Takara reissue of this set for going on close to a decade now.. i'd settle for a quality ko.

• 3 weeks later...

That basketball is a really nice figure, I want to get the soccer ball dude also, here's mine next to my police shockwave ko

DSC00869_Basketball.jpg

I want to get that latest version of Thomas, my first version didn't come with weapons :)

DSC00019_Thomas_vs_Predaking.jpg

Here's my Soundwave KOllection :)

Oversized 2009, real 1984, cassette man ~1984, and soundblaster ko 2007

wow dude thanks a bunch been looking around for KOs...

BTW:what does zone prices meane? higher zone means higher qualityu?

I just bought from them, it is slightly complicated... as you pick each item you choose a zone for shipping; zone 1 is Japan/Far East etc, zone 2 is USA, Canada etc, and so on. You then add a flat rate fee to the end of your order. Also you have an option of buying stuff sealed on card or specially unpacked which saves a bit on the cost (guess it allows for smaller packages).

Hope that helps.

Archived