Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

I too found a site that has a lot of the Gen-1 KO's, I finally was able to order my Gold Chromed Gen-1 Prime and a Superion Gift Set, and once those come in, I have no problem ordering more, I just want them out for display with my encores. I'll still get the Gnaw, Constructicons, Mirage, etc. I have no problem with KO's like those..as I don'thave 1000$ to pay for one figure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found this one for $4.50. It's the Guardian Gobot Zeemon done in colors that would make a G2 toy blush. His name, according to the box is "KNIGHT RIDER BEOAMES ROBERY"? Maybe they mean Knight Rider Becomes Robot, but couldn't get the spelling right?

zeemonko.jpg

I've heard alot of fans say that making new molds or head sculpts is expensive. I really don't see why. The knock-off companies are obviously making money off molds of old toys so why the hell not Hasbro. I mean just stick the new casts of the old G1's in a current Transformers line. I think that most kids, that were not around the first time, would not care/know that these were based on old designs and would buy them.

Most head sculpts consist of two parts meaning they would have to make 'two' two-part molds. That does not sound bad to me. I've made plenty of bonded sand molds (for casting metal) and they really don't cost much.

Here's a funny page dealing with KO's like those above CHEESY KO

Love that "Transmogrify Gun!" Gotta find me one! Great find!

Check Gabriel Brothers I was there this morning and they had about 12 of them. $2.99 or $3.99 I can't really remember which.

Love that "Transmogrify Gun!" Gotta find me one! Great find!

Check Gabriel Brothers I was there this morning and they had about 12 of them. $2.99 or $3.99 I can't really remember which.

WOW that beat the price I got em at, & I got a case of em for a discount. Whatta ya do?

Archived