CONFIRMED: "Razor" = "Raptor"

Bizzmoff

:eek :eek :eek

Just thought everyone would like to know, I just found a picture on the INTERWEBS with both the F-22 AND the Razor in the same picture!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

f22razruv1.jpg

OMG!!! :eek

So this is Movie Megatron! :tflaugh

4418245a272714628c.gif

CJ

:tfdance

Why is it he has an Autobot insignia?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i trust Empire enough to have gotten their facts straight to not just take shia at his word

it all depends. britsh news sources are divided in two groups: "Quality, Factual News" and "Tabloid Trash That Would Make The WWN Blush". which group would Empire better fit in?

quality.

if you could see some of the crap that litters the shelves over here :redface, it makes me ashamed to be british it's that bad

quality.

if you could see some of the crap that litters the shelves over here :redface, it makes me ashamed to be british it's that bad

ooh, sorry to hear that :redface at least Empire is a credible source.

:eek :eek :eek

Just thought everyone would like to know, I just found a picture on the INTERWEBS with both the F-22 AND the Razor in the same picture!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

f22razruv1.jpg

OMG!!! :eek

So this is Movie Megatron! :tflaugh

4418245a272714628c.gif

CJ

Why is it he has an Autobot insignia?

It was a joke but I guess it wasent Funn13 :tfsad

CJ

Found this from the administrator on Michael Bay's website:

Spoke to Bay...

...there is no "Razor". Shia meant to say "Raptor". The F-22 has been filmed very little (or not at all) for the big screen.

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1064

:yay I was right (or went back and edited all my posts to make me right) :yay

Spoke to Bay...

...there is no "Razor". Shia meant to say "Raptor". The F-22 has been filmed very little (or not at all) for the big screen.

w00t now is the part where I get to say "oh yeah I was totally thinking that the whole time" :thumb being noncommital rules

Spoke to Bay...

w00t now is the part where I get to say "oh yeah I was totally thinking that the whole time" :thumb being noncommital rules

Nice title edit too btw :thumb

Well I, for one, am shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Archived