CONFIRMED: "Razor" = "Raptor"

Bizzmoff

Either way I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE FIVE MINUTES AGO

For real... why can't they bump up the release for us TRUE FANS :tfmad

We could all promise to see it on the 4th as well...

Well, there is Botcon, the weekend before the movie is officially released. You could probably see it there, early. Or at least, that's the rumor.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either way I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE FIVE MINUTES AGO

For real... why can't they bump up the release for us TRUE FANS :tfmad

We could all promise to see it on the 4th as well...

Well, there is Botcon, the weekend before the movie is officially released. You could probably see it there, early. Or at least, that's the rumor.

I thought about doing that, but then I remembered that I have kids who want to see the movie as much as I do (plus the oldest has his birthday on 7/4 and you can't beat that). So I'm going with them instead. No offense. :D

oh yeah right.... Razor... either way I think it's cool that they're taking things "next-level" with Transformers.

it turns out megatron is based upon a prototype fighterjet called the razor

i trust Empire enough to have gotten their facts straight to not just take shia at his word

i trust Empire enough to have gotten their facts straight to not just take shia at his word

it all depends. britsh news sources are divided in two groups: "Quality, Factual News" and "Tabloid Trash That Would Make The WWN Blush". which group would Empire better fit in?

...oh yeah right.... Razor... either way I think it's cool that they're taking things "next-level" with Transformers.

EXTREEEEME!!1

Ummm... every time I hear the word Razor I think of this.

...oh yeah right.... Razor... either way I think it's cool that they're taking things "next-level" with Transformers.

EXTREEEEME!!1

Ummm... every time I hear the word Razor I think of this.

someone really needs to make a Flash video with Movie Megatron accosting two kids at school and telling them how f*cking pointy and EXTREEEEM he is cuz kids like all that hardcore sh*t and how old MegaB*tch is a p*ssy who sucks c*ck milk while getting *ss f*cked by f*cking dildo licking wackoff c*ntbrain sh*tf*cker *ss**** * **suck***** *in*** **** ****** ****

and "razor" makes me think of this

Not to mess up your whole convo. there, but the JSF is the F-35. Just figured I'd clear that up.

So the F-35 is VTOL? Oh my, that's sweet.

Well, here's the really sweet part... yes and no. The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is being made in 3 different models. This info isn't exact as I'm only pulling from my memory, but there is an Air Force version, featuring bigger wings and able to carry more of a payload. The Navy version is carrier ready with fold able wings, and the Marine version is the one you were talking about. It has vertical take off and landing capability. The big deal about this aircraft is that although there are 3 different versions, they utilize about 60-70% of the same parts, making maintenance and cost a lot better.

Close, the Navy version (F35C) actually has larger wings than the Air Force version (F35A), it needs the larger wings to allow slower approach speeds for carrier landings. The A and C models feature a big gas tank in the area where the Marine F35B version houses its STOVL fan (the F35B is more properly classified as a short take-off/vertical landing plane).

Plus, the F22 is the F15 replacement; the USAF F35A is intended to replace the F16 (due to the fact that the F16, although designed as an A2A aircraft, spends most of its time in combat moving mud). The USN F35C is intended to replace the F/A18C, and the USMC F35B the Harrier.

The reason the F22 is getting some flack in Congress is due to A) big time cost-overruns and B) there currently isn't a credible airborne threat that actually requires such a plane (the latter of which is basically why the USN wasn't given funding to replace the F14).

Close, the Navy version (F35C) actually has larger wings than the Air Force version (F35A), it needs the larger wings to allow slower approach speeds for carrier landings. The A and C models feature a big gas tank in the area where the Marine F35B version houses its STOVL fan (the F35B is more properly classified as a short take-off/vertical landing plane).

Plus, the F22 is the F15 replacement; the USAF F35A is intended to replace the F16 (due to the fact that the F16, although designed as an A2A aircraft, spends most of its time in combat moving mud). The USN F35C is intended to replace the F/A18C, and the USMC F35B the Harrier.

The reason the F22 is getting some flack in Congress is due to A) big time cost-overruns and B) there currently isn't a credible airborne threat that actually requires such a plane (the latter of which is basically why the USN wasn't given funding to replace the F14).

I like the idea of one plane meeting many different needs. The F-22 was designed when the USSR was still a threat :lol Now when China takes over we would have done better to put that money into drones, A-10s, and Apaches :thumb

:eek :eek :eek

Just thought everyone would like to know, I just found a picture on the INTERWEBS with both the F-22 AND the Razor in the same picture!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

f22razruv1.jpg

OMG!!! :eek

So this is Movie Megatron! :tflaugh

4418245a272714628c.gif

CJ

:tfdance

Archived