CONFIRMED: "Razor" = "Raptor"

Bizzmoff

zomg you people drive me crazy with your guessing and hypothesizing...

READ THE DAMNED SCRIPT ALREADY!!!!!!

sheesh :tftongue

seriously though, the only thing i don't recall being in the script that we've seen thus far is the whole battle mask thing, other than that and ratchet being a hummer everything we've actually seen has been in the script, and i think i know what shia is talking about...

other than minor additions and subtractions i think the script will be bang on... which includes it's description of megatron... which we've already seen >_>

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll repeat what I've said before, since I'll get a free post out of it: :thumb

Shia LaBeouf seems pretty sure about that "Razor" info.

he also refers to the matrix as the "Energon Cube" even tho we now know that the official name is the Allspark(guess they finally got that kiss-on-the-ass from Aaron Archer :redface )

Damn Energon Cube, way to confuse the masses.

I just got out of the USAF Reserves in September :tfdance , as far as a new fighter jet, well the F-22 Raptor and the F-31 Joint Strike Fighters (JFS) are the last "new" fighter jets the USAF is getting for a while to replace the F-15 Eagles. The F-22 program is on the chopping block last I heard because the Defense Committee is starting to ask the USAF questions as to why the USAF needs two new fighters when they were sold with the JSF as a fix to replace the Navy's F-14s, Marine Corps Harriers and F-18s, and the AFs F-15s all at the same time. The USAF justified to them back in 1996 that the JSF would be the stone to kill 3 birds in one shot with only having to shell out just a little more money for the new F-16 deta winged tactical stealth fighter (a real and actual stealth fighter interceptor). JFYI the F-117 is not a fighter but a medium range bomber, it has no guns just bombs. It was named (classified) as a fighter because its operational nature violates Geneva Convetion laws :eplus . The USAF is also supposed to retire the A-10 Wart hogs to help pay for the F-22s but have kept them so far because the US Army wants them (US Army can't have fixed wing aircraft by agreement with the USAF and the USAF can't have attack helicoptors). The USAF is trying to use this leverage against the Army so the USAF can make a Mach 2 Comanchee and keep it. Yes Mach 2, is what the Comanchee was originally designed to do, but again thanks to USAF whining, the Army was forced to lower this capability so funds could be deverted into the USAF to fund the JSF. That's just a glimps of the big circle jerk party that the Department of Defense throughs year round at the expense of tax-payers. If it wasn't for these, Generals would have really no reason to justify their pay checks compared to us pee-on soldiers, but then again I am biased and just a tad bitter after seeing moneys repeatedly flushed down the toilette while I served :tfpwn .

As for the Razor, I think it is yet another unmanned plane if I recall corectly. It is different in that I think this one is an anti-personnel offensive weapon vs a recon/ observation unmanned plane like the other. I do not know for sure, but having been stationed at Eglin AFB, FL (where all new weapon systems get tested) I know there were at least 6 seperate unmanned flyers being tested with differing operational fuctions/ missions in mind for each.

Not to mess up your whole convo. there, but the JSF is the F-35. Just figured I'd clear that up.

He might even be a top secret aircraft, in the fictional world this Movie takes place in.

This is the best point I've seen made. Perhaps the Razor isn't a secret aircraft in the real world, but in the movie it is. :thumb

He might even be a top secret aircraft, in the fictional world this Movie takes place in.

This is the best point I've seen made. Perhaps the Razor isn't a secret aircraft in the real world, but in the movie it is. :thumb

That doesn't make sense, though. Not if you look at how Shia has been talking about it. I think it's more likely that he's either misinformed... or not.

Not to mess up your whole convo. there, but the JSF is the F-35. Just figured I'd clear that up.

So the F-35 is VTOL? Oh my, that's sweet.

So the F-35 is VTOL? Oh my, that's sweet.

Well, here's the really sweet part... yes and no. The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is being made in 3 different models. This info isn't exact as I'm only pulling from my memory, but there is an Air Force version, featuring bigger wings and able to carry more of a payload. The Navy version is carrier ready with fold able wings, and the Marine version is the one you were talking about. It has vertical take off and landing capability. The big deal about this aircraft is that although there are 3 different versions, they utilize about 60-70% of the same parts, making maintenance and cost a lot better.

That doesn't make sense, though. Not if you look at how Shia has been talking about it. I think it's more likely that he's either misinformed... or not.

Unless he's just embellishing that part in the movie.

Either way I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE FIVE MINUTES AGO

For real... why can't they bump up the release for us TRUE FANS :tfmad

We could all promise to see it on the 4th as well...

Archived