Purposefully Mistransformed

Viktor V

Hey guys, maybe im just weird, but I love messing around with my transformers to find other bot modes, or purposefully mistransforming them cause I think it looks better. for example, looks at all these weird things E scorp can pretend to be. I also prefer alt sideswipe with the doors out more like smokescreen and his bumper kinda over his shoulders.

http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v67/vi...orponok-all.jpg

anyone else like to mess around , or am i just a weirdo who mistransforms his toys.

I agree with you there Dufftrix i like to find better looking combined modes of the new energon stuff. For example the Jetfire part of Powerlinx Jetfire looks horrible. I like to put the two arms of Jetfire's bot mode together and put the two bot shoulder wings together and fold the cockpit back. Kinda hard to explain as you can see. :tflaugh

Energon is VERY fan form friendly. I transform Scorps compuslivly lol (hopefully those batteries will die soon). I know I did a fun combination with RID Mags and Prime I nicknamed Requem Prime...Used to have my Armada seekers in "Guardian" mode...and well...mixing up the combiner teams in G1.

I have RID Galvatron, and I have three modes I put it in, Pegasus, Robot and Jet, I refuse to learn anymore. That thing has limitless possibilities.

As for Energon, I found that Ironhide as the "pants" and Prowl as the "shirt" makes a nice combination.

But what I came up with is Inferno and Rodimus, with Rodimus as the pants, and Infernos gun connected to his legs that are above his head.

Yeah, you are right Nightcrawler, this is hard to explain.

But I have a really good idea of what you are talking about with Jetfire.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys, maybe im just weird, but I love messing around with my transformers to find other bot modes, or purposefully mistransforming them cause I think it looks better. for example, looks at all these weird things E scorp can pretend to be. I also prefer alt sideswipe with the doors out more like smokescreen and his bumper kinda over his shoulders.

http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v67/vi...orponok-all.jpg

anyone else like to mess around , or am i just a weirdo who mistransforms his toys.

You're a messy wierdo. But we love ya anyways.

Archived