Classics Mirage

Terrorcon Blot

...thread is useless without pics...yada yada yada. :D

i always love and excuse to take pics of my t'formers... but this is so small, i couldn't get it to appear in my shots.

remy's pics are amazing, and i immediately saw the 'scar' in question in his. i chopped 2 pics up that show it well:

post-5349-1168222246.jpg

...thread is useless without pics...yada yada yada. :D

i always love and excuse to take pics of my t'formers... but this is so small, i couldn't get it to appear in my shots.

remy's pics are amazing, and i immediately saw the 'scar' in question in his. i chopped 2 pics up that show it well:

post-5349-1168222246.jpg

since that pic is sorta small, and you can miss it if your not looking for it, i just took a realy close shot for you guys

img1398676x507hu2.jpg

sorry for the rough look, i had to use the macro function on the camera to get close enough otherwise it was turning out blurry

it's almost comical what we see sometimes- and yet there it is. i need to learn how to 'macro' things- that's a great close-up. in general, i could take more-better pics.

i'm still experimenting with the macro setting on my cam, it's amazing what you can get sometimes. i think i said it already though, the image stabalization doesn't work on this camera for some reason whenever the flash is off so you hafta sit the camera on something to get a non-blurry picture, and even then you may get a fuzzy one. thats with this camera at least

Noticed a while ago.

Speaking of battle scars, when I was trying to get the eyes out of Prime's head to paint them since the piping was too dark to really work, I accidentally gave him a nick below his right eye. I was going to fill it, but then when I stepped back and looked at it, I kinda liked it and it made him look more like a battle hardened veteran of the Great War. So I left it alone.

However, I had decided to add some "blades" to Hot Rod's saw and accidentally went to far with the x-acto knife and wound up cutting it so it looks like some harder-than-diamond-like material cut through it and now it's missing a chunk. So I now have to go out and get a new one. And probably not a bad idea since part of the hings that holds the hood of the car on is starting to break in an area I can't get to.

Archived