Classics Mirage

Terrorcon Blot

So I bought Classics Mirage about a week ago, and was staring at him constantly (as he sits on my desk). I noticed his eye had a funny look to it, but chalked it up to lighting...until I really stared. My mirage had a "ding" of some sort right near the corner of his left eye. Curious, it was small, and even then, faces aren't the spot mold flaws tend to show up...

So looking online I compared various photos (Remy's, Seibertron's), and realized...every Mirage has this "ding". I'm thinking it's less an accident, and more intentional...

In other words, someone decided to give Classics Mirage a BADASS SCAR!! I like him more than ever now that I discovered this unique little part of him!

Are you talking about that ding on the bottom corner of his left eye? I dunno if that's intentional, probably a flaw in the original mould cast.

Transformers don't have scars... they replace busted panels. :P Armada Wheeljack intentionally kept his scar, but that was an emo thing. ;)

My Bumblebeehas a badassed scar to go with his goatee. He mentors Hotrod and maked him his b!)(# on a daily basis especially now that he has a gun. :thumb

I still have to get Mirage though. Want to see this face of his. He looks like he's WELL worth the $10 bucks.

No ding on mine's eye.

it's really REALLY hard to see. i've got good eyes and still had to look closely to notice it....

>_>

<_<

.... shut up, i just had to check mine out after that, and yes, rumblebee, he's very much worth $10. one of the better transformers to come out, not just from classics, but the entire franchise JMO

No ding on mine's eye.

it's really REALLY hard to see. i've got good eyes and still had to look closely to notice it....

>_>

<_<

.... shut up, i just had to check mine out after that, and yes, rumblebee, he's very much worth $10. one of the better transformers to come out, not just from classics, but the entire franchise JMO

:pfx x a bazillion

Archived