Transforming Robots, or just Transformers?

BotCollector

I've seen an awful lot of collections that are Transformers only (well, not that "only" implies anything; collecting "only" Transformers still means a castle's worth of stuff).

Anyone on here into stuff other than the Transformers Universe exclusively, like the Yamato Valkyries, Macross, Dougram, etc.? I just have a lust for cool Transforming Robots, and maybe even some that don't transform but are still insanely cool, like the 2' Shogun Warriors.

i'm a huge robotech fan, been hooked since it first aired here in the 80's. it's great that there are a lot of reissues out there to get but of course none of them are sold in the states so they are expensive to get. i've got some but they just keep coming and i don't have the money to keep up with those and transformers...so while i do get something from robotech from time to time i mostly stick to the transformers. also an on and off gundam craze...i've put quite a few models together in the past several years, thats a whole different kind of cool.

but if money wasn't an object i'd probably get just about any kind of cool transforming toy i came across.

being i'm a creative person and like to write, nothing sparks the imagination like these kinds of toys do.

I am the same. I love transforming robots of any kind. i still play with my collections. My collecting days where delayed early in my childhood. So i am making up for lost time. I just seen some TotRUs in japan pics from the web site "it came from japan". Now my fever has grown. I went on a whem and bought the Soul of Chogokin #13 and it was a awesome toy with a lot of things it brings to the table. Plus built to last just like My first Voltron (mostly metal). I am still in the war in Iraq but i have a couple of awesome transforming toys waiting for my Son and i to have endless Adventures.

plus If you know of places i can find good review of good transformering toys of any kind i am looking hard.

Transformers are the Majority in my collection, but also have a Max Type Masterpiece Valkryie with armor, Red Mospeada Fighter Jet, miniature Shadow Fighter, Gradion from Web Diver, the White Escaflowne Dragon and the only non transformable toy in my robot collection is Amored Core 2 figure that came with the Amored Core 3 promotion pack.

Archived