movie megatron's alt form is...

Rotorstorm

these all seem to be consistent

and yet hes searching for credible proof.

what more does he want?

i can accept that you don't like me but if you're going to just glance over my posts without bothering to properly comprehend them, i'd rather you'd just ignored me instead of posting bullBlot about me. yes, i know that we have a script and a proto and concept art but dispite all that, there are still people who are more willing to believe LeBouf because they cling to any hope that the movie design we've seen, is not the final product. the credible proof was for them, not me, you stupid little idiot.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
these all seem to be consistent

and yet hes searching for credible proof.

what more does he want?

i can accept that you don't like me but if you're going to just glance over my posts without bothering to properly comprehend them, i'd rather you'd just ignored me instead of posting bullBlot about me. yes, i know that we have a script and a proto and concept art but dispite all that, there are still people who are more willing to believe LeBouf because they cling to any hope that the movie design we've seen, is not the final product. the credible proof was for them, not me, you stupid little idiot.

Easy Hornet. Personally I couldn't care less what any of the naysayers think or say. They can say all they want, at this stage it won't change one damn thing. Glad to see most are coming around though.

As for Megatron's alt mode, who knows. Not saying Shay may be right but he sounds pretty damn convivced he knows what he's talking about. Personally I think Megatron having to alt modes would kickass but nobody will know until the movie comes out. One thing I think though that may add to the posibility of this being true is nobody (Bay/Spielberg) to my knowledge has stepped in to denie this.

I'm not a hopeful fanatic, I'm fine with Megatron being a cybernetic jet but again who knows we may be in for a real surprise next Summer if this does turn out to be true. :thumb

The Razor is not a real jet. I'm pretty sure it's a misquote or something cooked up for the movie. Real fighter jets take decades to design, build, test, and produce. It will be another 15-20 year until we see something faster than the F-22.

Take a cold shower Hornet :lock

Archived