Movie Megatron revealed?

Hadlen Weltall

ive had another thought about this why its gonna blow.... the rating on it if there aining at teh 12 year old market or around they aint gonna be able to show megs picking up a kid and reducing him to a bloody pulp.... its war but it has to be censored

How many action movies don't feature small children being dismembered? Pretty much all of them.

Do Jurassic Park, Die Hard, Terminator 2, Predator etc. all blow because they lack the butchering of small children?

Although you may be interested to know:

Apparently Scorponok impales a human on his tail barb thingy.

Although I'm sure it won't be too graphic.

least surprising spoiler ever :tflaugh

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just cos its on earth humans have to be stars..its all about them :tflaugh

Well it is our world.

i'm hoping that this movie has a realistic level of violence. i hate fiction in which the tf's drop like flies but the humans are practically immortal. tf's are no less a life form than humans, they're just made from a different material. their deaths shouldn't be taken so lightly unless humans are given equal treatment.

I have a feeling there will be plenty of dead humans. Like the ones in the tanks that get tossed and planes and cars that are destroyed. It's death and violence but it's handled differently. There are no singularly gruesome death scenes, it's just "hey that bus full of people was just sheered in half and blew up"

IRONHIDE!!!

Anyhoo...

I think we'll see bunches of soldiers injured and dying.

In the Old Script:

Blackout VAPORIZES like 10 soldiers and blows up all the vehicles that crush and shred the soldiers.

Scorponok claws and stabs a bunch of soldiers.

Frenzy even kills two Secret Servicemen at one point.

Jurassic Park scared the bejebus out of me. Well, for that matter so did Twister. Anyway...

The TF brand is Hasbros money maker right behind Star Wars. Last I read, Star Wars was going down and TF was increasing.

*waits on episode 7 to kick things up again

o no please not episode 7.....he said he wouldent make anymore cos he is getting on a bit and wouoldent want to leave them unfinished

Yeah, god knows he should be the only one to run the series into the ground.

(just being devil's advocate, i actually like the 3 latter-day SW films..)

Archived