Movie Megatron revealed?

Hadlen Weltall

*Edit Also its been said numerous times Megatron is on ice for half on the moive, thaws, then gets the Razor jets designs and attacks the autobots in D.T L.A :D*

if Shia LeBouf told you to jump off a bridge, would you obey him?

Okay now you're not even trying. :roll

Shia said one thing, big deal. Let people speculate or hope for what they want. Who really cares.

Until somebody from further up steps forward & says outright Lebouf made a mistake nobody will really know until people actually see it. Personally I thought the same as you when KD let it slip Venom & Sandman were in the upcoming Spiderman movie. When I had read that I was like, that's Powerglideing stupid Rami has to be screwing with us. Turns out he wasn't :blueface

The Ironhide thing I knew, the Megatron in ice thing I didn't know, and I didn't want to know (as it's relevant to the plot).

When I saw the topic "megatron revealed" I thought it meant more images of how he would look like in the movie. There was no warning of PLOT SPOILERS

Aargh.

Sorry, thought everybody had downloaded/seen the in production pics from last fall. :blueface

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*Edit Also its been said numerous times Megatron is on ice for half on the moive, thaws, then gets the Razor jets designs and attacks the autobots in D.T L.A :D*

if Shia LeBouf told you to jump off a bridge, would you obey him?

Yes I would! :fire

Thats what I read, and seeing how LeBouf WORKED on the movie, and SAW the real script, and WORKED with Bay, and... oh just :stfu :P

CJ

:tfdance

After reading the Empire article, I'm gonna go ahead and assume Shia knows what he's talking about. And that those guys on the "abovetopsecret" board are jerks.

That's exactly how I'm beginning to feel.

Personally I think it's really cool Megatron may get an earth based alt mode, & with this now being claimed yet again with no denial from either camp who's to really say he's lying.

Its an awesome giant robot coming out of the pool. End of argument.

Best statement yet. :thumb

After reading the Empire article, I'm gonna go ahead and assume Shia knows what he's talking about. And that those guys on the "abovetopsecret" board are jerks.

but then how do you explain away the LOC figure of movie megs? it's based on the concept art. also, the original script doesn't make any mention of Megatron scanning an Earth mode and a lot of the scenes from the trailer were also featured in the original script so it couldn't have changed that much. finally, i think Don Murphy debunked LeBouf's comments on his website.

but then how do you explain away the LOC figure of movie megs? it's based on the concept art.

By saying we see both his earth and cybertron modes in the movie, and they're making toys for each.

also, the original script doesn't make any mention of Megatron scanning an Earth mode and a lot of the scenes from the trailer were also featured in the original script so it couldn't have changed that much.

Well, obviously the original script is not the final script, and I heard that

Megs only appears in the third act of the film anyway. So how much would have to change for him to get a "new mode"?

finally, i think Don Murphy debunked LeBouf's comments on his website.

I think he didn't.

It's quite possible that Megatron's earth alt mode is one of the big "reveals" in the film, and as such they may not want to make a toy out of it before the movie hits. It happens all the time.

except for the time they made an AotC Anakin figure with an arm that came off :lol

Archived