Movie Megatron revealed?

Hadlen Weltall

Since I hear Megs doesn't assume an Earth form, I'm guessing thats not him. Not thorny enough.

I'm thinking that this is a Decepticon protoform that crash landed from space into a swimming pool. From everything we've seen thus far, it looks like the Autobots and Decipticons are following the classic "blue eyes for the good guys and red for the bad guys" motif. If we have to follow the "no mass shifting" rule, it would also have to be one of the smaller Cons. Maybe car sized. Since I also hear that humans are regarded as nothing more than inferior life forms, like insects or something, the newly landed Con probably wouldn't even recognize the little girl as a threat or waste any time or energy on something so insignificant. I've also heard that the Decepticons aren't inherently evil. The just have a "survival of the fittest" philosophy in this movie.

yeah that's not evil at all

hitler-pretorians.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive had another thought about this why its gonna blow.... the rating on it if there aining at teh 12 year old market or around they aint gonna be able to show megs picking up a kid and reducing him to a bloody pulp.... its war but it has to be censored

That why they would have done ala Jurassic Park and put some dude instead of a little girl being stepped on.

we just need a more grown up aspect to the film and not another kid summer film which is what its gonna be...itll be one they will watch and a few toys will sell but by the next film it will be forgotten.... it deserves more than that. the story line is gone as its going by the human viewpoint going by teh trailer so it will be all oh whats going on and how do we stop these robots were gonna die. id just like to see them fire a nuke at devastator and see him eat it and laugh in that low gravely voice of his before blasting them .....im a nice guy really i just my cars fast women hot beers cold and giant transforming robot war films deadly ..very deadly

ive had another thought about this why its gonna blow.... the rating on it if there aining at teh 12 year old market or around they aint gonna be able to show megs picking up a kid and reducing him to a bloody pulp.... its war but it has to be censored

That why they would have done ala Jurassic Park and put some dude instead of a little girl being stepped on.

Well, there is obviously some 'bot on human violence in the Skorponok scene.

I wouldn't expect a Peckinpahish level of gore though.

we just need a more grown up aspect to the film and not another kid summer film which is what its gonna be...itll be one they will watch and a few toys will sell but by the next film it will be forgotten.... it deserves more than that. the story line is gone as its going by the human viewpoint going by teh trailer so it will be all oh whats going on and how do we stop these robots were gonna die. id just like to see them fire a nuke at devastator and see him eat it and laugh in that low gravely voice of his before blasting them .....im a nice guy really i just my cars fast women hot beers cold and giant transforming robot war films deadly ..very deadly

Why is it always either one or the other? I seriously don't think this is going to be a "kid summer film". Is that the impression you got from the trailer? Because that's not how they market kids' movies. It's an action movie, comparable to other summer action movies.

And you should think carefully before you talk about what Transformers "deserves". At best it was a kids' cartoon / toy line. What do you think is owed a franchise like this?

Archived