Are you pissed with Michael Bay?

AutobotMarine

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good designs, bad designs, I'm ready to see this movie now! I can not wait to see the full transformation sequences. Seeing Optimus transform from the back tells me it's gonna be a little good if not perfect.

I think most of the fandom doesnt realise exactly how big this movie is going to be. If you think Transformers are part of pop culture now, wait 'til August 07

I think most of the fandom doesnt realise exactly how big this movie is going to be. If you think Transformers are part of pop culture now, wait 'til August 07

I can already feel the backlash coming as TF fans circle the wagons and clutch their toys to their chests

and I swear the first person to say "Transformers sold out" gets a kick up the vag

I can already feel the backlash coming as TF fans circle the wagons and clutch their toys to their chests

and I swear the first person to say "Transformers sold out" gets a kick up the vag

:rofl

Well, I have been viewing lots of negative feedback upon the new Transformers movie. What I do not understand is this. How could the fans become so pissed and so resentful against Michael Bay over a movie that none of these fans have even seen yet? The designs are new and highly advanced, I admit that. But why can't the fans just realize and face the facts that this movie WILL have characters designs completely different from the G1 designs? Why is it so impossible for them to accept the fact? I also found this video bashing Michael Bay and Don Murphy, who are the people involved in the creation of this film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAeQoAqJUbc...ted&search=

LOL Ridiculous......

Hell no. The upcoming TFs are some of the best I've seen in a long time - it deviates from all the manga crap we've been bombarded with in the last 6 years.

manga is crap. no matter what it's about. blugh. Japan finds it necesary to change the whole storyline in all manga based off of anime. not like all the comics we have here, that play off the storyline....

i thought murphy or bay said that they had a way to explain mass shifting once and would use it. hence starscream doesnt need to be made fat and wide

but one thing i WILL say about that, this will be the first toyline where all the TFs in their alt modes are the correct scale with each other!

manga is crap. no matter what it's about. blugh. Japan finds it necesary to change the whole storyline in all manga based off of anime. not like all the comics we have here, that play off the storyline....

i thought murphy or bay said that they had a way to explain mass shifting once and would use it. hence starscream doesnt need to be made fat and wide

but one thing i WILL say about that, this will be the first toyline where all the TFs in their alt modes are the correct scale with each other!

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one... there will probably be multiple scaled versions of some/all characters, but Hasbro's ultimate deciding factor is playability, not displayability.

I'm not fussed about the designs, they look different. Not long till the movie is released anyway. I'm fine with waiting till it's out to rent, no point in wasting money at the cinema just for one person.

The movie will either be great, average or terrible, none of us will know till it's out. It's not like it really matters at the end of the day anyway, it's just a movie from a toy line that's been out longer than most people under and barely over 20 have been alive. It doesn't matter if the movie is good or bad, the long time fans are still likely to keep on collecting and/or loving the whole TF francise.

-~`['

Archived