oooo! Secret in the trailer!

GUIGUI

Sector 7 is a secret government group in the movie created to asess the Decepticon threat.

I mean...is it that difficult to figure out?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Sector 7 figures out the Decepticons (movie fact)...I gathered that from the faux military video. No big shock there.

2. Takara Corporation mentioned heavily...maybe just throwing their name in the flick to impress some fans, who knows?

3. Memo is dated 1983??? I thought this was supposed to be present day.

Add those three things together and what do you have? Confusion. Then again, I have had the cold/flu for over 2 weeks and chances are that any rational thought has been sneezed or blown out through my nose already.

Also going to be addons to it as time goes on.. since several things are listed as "you do not have the privileges to access this, your ip has been logged... step out of the vehicle or we will kill you.." etc. :-P

Did anyone else find that last line insanely hilarious? Sounds like something you'd hear from a sheriff in the backwoods. Trust me, I live there :-P

Ice

Just as an aside, that "cannon" pic appears to be either a Mk19 or (more likely) an M2HB .50 HMG modified into a harpoon launcher with spools of some kind of (obvious) quad-spool connection with two secondary spools.

Oh, and its specs:

Class: M (huh? Useless "spec" to pad it unless they mean "Mounted", like on a vehicle)

First Prototype: 2003

Crew: 1 (I assume this is when mounted on, say, a humvvee)

Projectile weight: 21.2 kg (Wowsers... more than 45 lbs)

Max range: 55 meters (a LOT closer than I wanna be to, say, Barricade, let alone Megatron)

Muzzle velocity: 324 m/sec (Not very fast moving for a chemically fired projectile, either... Assuming a nice sharp tip, that harpoon shouldn't be able to penetrate a light armored vehicle with that mass and velocity, let alone a Transformer).

Project lead: R. Howard (Something tells me this is either the guy that did the concept art, the art director, or something along those lines)

*face palms*

1.) The screen is cut off due to your personal resolution settings. (Set it way high)

2.) There's a 4th folder, making it one white, three red.

3.) The S7 logo is a downloadable keepsake. The document is a bit of a tease, but what it is is an agreement with Takara to allow Sector 7 to produce the TF movie video game. The picture is of a weapon, seen in my attachment.

It's not a real military website. It's a fun little company produced website to advertise the movie. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes, I took all the fun out of the thrill of the unknown. Sorry. :P

post-3164-1166721967.jpg

http://www.sectorseven.org/classified/Takara%20Agreement.pdf

the agreement!

Is peserved a real word? I tried an online dictionary and google tries to correct me. Maybe it's a secret too, the word is out in plain site in the pic, you would think it would say reserved... hmmm

screenshot01qd8.jpg

I wonder if Prime's human driver is or could be Peter Cullen...

screenshot02nt6.jpg

The word is actually ' Reserved' but the lights on it funny :) I dont think its anything special!

Archived