oooo! Secret in the trailer!

GUIGUI

I clicked the link for the sector seven thing. Clicked enter and it said something about an A1 level security clearance required, and at the bottom some thing about a retinal scan? That must be a real U.S. military only site. Interesting though, I got out as soon as I read that. Definately not trying to get in trouble with the feds.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

No I'm not being sarcastic at all. I wouldn't joke about something like that.

Dude, it's all a tie-in with the Transformers movie. You must be kidding me. No military site a) would be that easy to get into, and b) would tell you to turn off your pop-up blocker.

I got it to work, in IE 7. Don't know why it didn't work before. It's just a cheesy video of a military personnel talking about a blip on the radar. It looks vaguely like a Decepticon.

Still, very nice job by the Dreamworks folks. It's a nice touch. It's kind of cool that we saw it that quickly, actually.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I clicked the link for the sector seven thing. Clicked enter and it said something about an A1 level security clearance required, and at the bottom some thing about a retinal scan? That must be a real U.S. military only site. Interesting though, I got out as soon as I read that. Definately not trying to get in trouble with the feds.

Dude, it's all a tie-in with the Transformers movie. You must be kidding me. No military site a) would be that easy to get into, and b) would tell you to turn off your pop-up blocker.

I got it to work, in IE 7. Don't know why it didn't work before. It's just a cheesy video of a military personnel talking about a blip on the radar. It looks vaguely like a Decepticon.

Still, very nice job by the Dreamworks folks. It's a nice touch. It's kind of cool that we saw it that quickly, actually.

:lol

whoosh.gif

:lol

Doh! No wonder it didn't let me in the second time when I tried typing in the password I put takara83 in as Takara83 like it was writen in the first post. Boy do I feel dumb. :redface Ah well it happens to everyone from time to time.

Nothing fancy on the site. According to two TFW members, there's apparently a cannon picture or something. I can't friggin' find it.

Yea, there's a pic of the cannon, two PDF files you can view that are "Top Secret" and the dude mentions something about the Mars Rover from the first trailer we saw too, couldn't make that part out though

Archived