New trailer is online

Silverdeck

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the shakes now, and I havn't had that from a trailer in quite a while.

O

M

F

G

I am so damn impressed with that.

so many nice little bits in that, and thats not even the money shot moments!!

My exctement level is usually measured by my goosebump level. Taking into account that I just got up literally second ago, my goosebump level is pretty good. Not freakishly high, but OK to good. So, yeah, this will proof to be one movie that will indeed be a success, and will certainly warrant a sequel.

And, yes, I got all that from my goosebumps.

For me, I woke up about 5 minutes ago, and I'm ready to get on the phone NOW and tell people.

Everybody else already took my words for this.

They.. look... gorgeous. Smooth, clear, just the way they should.

Heehee.

Ice

EDIT: Isn't there supposed to be one more trailer before it comes out? Just curious.

2nd EDIT: If anyone can find a way to get it to another site, I've got several students who've been waiting for this, Y! Movies is blocked, and I am unsure if that one will work. And yes, Youtube is blocked also. Thanks guys!

Ice (for the third time)

Archived