Minnesota Sightings

Blue Efficacy

I've seen the Leader Class Premiums quite a bit lately. Walmart and TRUs have them. Area Targets also have those deluxe figures in the cylindrical-shaped packages. They all have that terrible allspark blue on them (the worst is Barricade, with a big slather of blue paint across his entire face....WHY??)

I've seen the three Target-exclusive GI Joe 25th anniversary vehicles. Picked up the Cobra Hiss, but that's the only one so far. The TRU over by Northtown also had the three GI Joe rank/officer sets, although I haven't got any of those. They also had a 5-pack of generic cobra troopers. I've seen Torpedo and Rock-n-Roll out of wave 6 so far, but only been able to get Rock-N-Roll. No armored CC yet...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been seeing the two "Ultra" class TRU exclusives a lot recently, in area....TRUs, obviously. Also been seeing new-wave deluxes around at Target (the wave that includes Stealth 'Bee and Salvage and stuff.)

• 1 month later...

About time MN got caught up here...

The Wal-Mart's in Apple Valley and Egan have the animated line...The Egan location had an entire endcap full of all classes, and Apple Valley had animated figs mixed in with movie figures.

Today I found only voyager class animated figs at the Super Target in St. Louis Park. There was only 1 Grimlock so I bought it, but they had plenty of Megatron, Lugnut, and the Prime/Megs 2-pack.

MN TF fans UNITE!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Found some Animated at The Wal-mart in Duluth, MN, they were scattered within some Movie figures. Still no Classics, so far.

So far I have:

Optimus (cybertron)

Bumblebee

Lockdown

Megatron (Cybertron Voyager)

Optimus/Megatron 2 pack

BlackArachnia

Ratchet

they had Prowl, but I'm waiting for Samurai version.

• 2 months later...

Animated latest waves are out in Targets and some wal-marts...I'm seeing Galvatrons, Acid Storms mixed in with the shelves crammed full of Sunstreakers...I feel bad that nobody wants the Sunstreakers, but I've already bought the mold 3 times. The $7.77 price point on Deluxe class figs at Wal Mart is a great excuse to spend some money on the figs I'm not interested in that much...I'm about ready to take a weekend and trek across MN to nail down a Blitzwing. I REALLY need to find a blitzwing.

After Blitzwing, all I need is an Ironhide and Silverstreak and I should be good for awhile.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived