Minnesota Sightings

Blue Efficacy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got the last Steamhammer at Eden Prairie Target. There was also a Galvatron there, but the box was beat up.

Also, the Deluxes were marked down to $7.44. I forget if this was the sale price last week? Or if it's a new one.

I just checked my receipt for Storm Jet/Steamhammer, on 11/22/04, they were $7.88 each at the NE Minneapolis Target. They've been fighting Walmart on low prices for the holoday season, so I'm not surprised the lower price is still in effect.

Got the last Steamhammer at Eden Prairie Target.  There was also a Galvatron there, but the box was beat up.

Also, the Deluxes were marked down to $7.44.  I forget if this was the sale price last week?  Or if it's a new one.

I just checked my receipt for Storm Jet/Steamhammer, on 11/22/04, they were $7.88 each at the NE Minneapolis Target. They've been fighting Walmart on low prices for the holoday season, so I'm not surprised the lower price is still in effect.

Ah yes, $7.88. Well, Target has been a hell of a lot better at getting new Energon figs than Wal-Mart anyway, so Target has received my business more of this year.

• 3 months later...

:tfsad

HEY!

I'm from Minnesota as well as some of the viewers of this topic (Richfield, suburb of Minneapolis).

I've noticed that most of the new Transformers toys seem to be at Target. That's where I got my Overcast from the Bloomington store. But out of ALL of the stores that I've checked (Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, KB Toys, Toys'R'Us, K-Mart, Kohl's, hobby and comic stores, etc., etc.); NONE of them carry the Built To Rule Energon figures. Has anyone in Minnesota found them at a retail outlet, and if so, which one. Please e-mail me and let me know. Thanks.

MetalSamamon,

The Destructor of all Life!

HEY!

I'm from Minnesota as well as some of the viewers of this topic (Richfield, suburb of Minneapolis).

I've noticed that most of the new Transformers toys seem to be at Target. That's where I got my Overcast from the Bloomington store. But out of ALL of the stores that I've checked (Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, KB Toys, Toys'R'Us, K-Mart, Kohl's, hobby and comic stores, etc., etc.); NONE of them carry the Built To Rule Energon figures. Has anyone in Minnesota found them at a retail outlet, and if so, which one. Please e-mail me and let me know. Thanks.

MetalSamamon,

I think BTR is dead. There were BTR Armada sets, but I haven't seen any for Energon.

HEY!

MetalSamamon,

There were online photos of a very limited test market somewhere of Build To Rule Energon sets. I can't recall any more details, sorry.

2 Swindles, 1 Windcharger at Toys 'R Us in Minnetonka. I picked up the last Battle Ravage, lots of Energon here (including Grimlock and Swoop) and a few Universe's left...

Super Target on Hwy. 7 and 101 has a bunch of Silverstreak's and 1 Sideswipe, but they are all still retailing for $21.00. Ouch....

No Alt's at the Target by Ridgedale Mall, that's all I was really looking for so I don't know about the rest of there selection.

Hope this helps someone.

• 1 month later...

The Down town Minneapolis Target Has the newest assortment of Energon Deluxes, with comic number 4, and Universe Deluxes including Blast Charge

• 1 month later...

Archived