Reprolabels for Classics-to-G1 & more...

siburke939

IMO they look better without the stickers. You want stickers? Get the reissues instead.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Primal-Convoy
Does that page not work well for anyone else? Anyways I like the Rodimus stickers a lot, the only part I don't like about classics Rodimus is the non orange chest.

Im guessing you are using Firefox and you cant click on the "more detail" pics?

Just copy the URL of the page you are on and copy it again into your browser box and hit enter. It should then load up ok, making the "more detail" page work.

Firefox doesnt seem to like linked pages that well. I have the same probs replying to "LJ posts" when I click on a link in an email.

So you can get a "SMOKIN'" decal and window sticker sticker for Smokescreen, but nothing to help convert him to Actionmaster Rad? How lopsided!

You can always make a special request. They love that kind of stuff.

No they dont. Ive made special requests before and was told that they dont do them.

Which is weird as how would they know which stickers to make?

I think what they mean is that they dont do special commissions, unless, possibly, you have already designed the sticker set yourself and/or they feel its going to be popular with a fair few others too.

I wanted custom Primal Prime stickers but alas, no...

Does that page not work well for anyone else? Anyways I like the Rodimus stickers a lot, the only part I don't like about classics Rodimus is the non orange chest.

Im guessing you are using Firefox and you cant click on the "more detail" pics?

Just copy the URL of the page you are on and copy it again into your browser box and hit enter. It should then load up ok, making the "more detail" page work.

Firefox doesnt seem to like linked pages that well. I have the same probs replying to "LJ posts" when I click on a link in an email.

I'm using FF & it works for me. I posted this a few days back:

Your flash player may be out of date? Go to the Abode website (should show at the top of a Google search) & check for the latest version. Either that or you have to allow pop-ups for reprolabels.com in your settings. :thumb

...but I think it's the "pop-up" options that you need to change now that I think about it? I remember that I had to go to:

Tools>Options>Content>Block Popup Windows>Allowed Sites

...& enter "www.reprolabels.com" to enable me to view the stuff.

(Do you have any "AdBlock" stuff running? It may be that affecting it too? Do you have the latest version of "Abode Flash Player 9" installed? I dunno if an outdated version would affect it?)

As you can see, I'm not the most "technical" person! :tftongue I got it working easily enough on FireFox with the links. :thumb

Okay after further examining the Hot Rod stickers...um...meh. Sivler paint for the buzzsaw works. And those leg and car side stickers look bad IMO. The reds on the sides don't match up at all and it looks bad IMO. Also the leg stickers are just so out of place on the TFC figure to me. Just not my thing.

GEEWUN AKKURAT'D :tflaugh

Okay after further examining the Hot Rod stickers...um...meh. Sivler paint for the buzzsaw works. And those leg and car side stickers look bad IMO. The reds on the sides don't match up at all and it looks bad IMO. Also the leg stickers are just so out of place on the TFC figure to me. Just not my thing.

Maybe so...

But for the Classics, I dunno, I like them they way they are to a major extent.

Sorry for not standing by on the G1-ness there.

Also note that I never owned a Hot Rod figure until the Energon Rodimus homage. So technically TFC Hot Rod is the first one I've owned.

Maybe so...

But for the Classics, I dunno, I like them they way they are to a major extent.

Sorry for not standing by on the G1-ness there.

Also note that I never owned a Hot Rod figure until the Energon Rodimus homage. So technically TFC Hot Rod is the first one I've owned.

As the owner of G1 and Classics Hot Rod, I can say this. G1 Hot Rod needs stickers and Classics Hot Rod doesn't. G1 Hot Rod has places to put the stickers. Stickers for Classics Hot Rod are really forcing a square peg into a round hole.

Never been a big fan of stickers. They were always a pain the butt and if you didn't get it right the first time good luck moving it. Has it stands the classic figures don't need stickers. They're pure awesomeness all on their own. Everything doesn't have to be G1 accurate :roll

Archived