New TF Trailer to debut with "Night at the Museum"

Bizzmoff

"Night at the Museum"  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to watch it just for the trailer?

• I want to see this movie - with or without the trailer
    • I'm going to see this just for the trailer
    • It to be on the INTERNET soon after the movie - I'll wait
    • It'll be on the INTERNET before Dec 22...

I don't really care to see "Night at the Museum" but I really want to see the trailer. If it's not on YouTube before Dec 22 then I'll go see the movie. Hey, Pirates was good so I guess I lucked out the first time :tfgrin

Pirates was good so I guess I lucked out the first time :tfgrin

Lucky America, you got the TF trailer with POTC2. Unfortunately over here we got no TF trailer and a very long and boring movie!

Edit : wrong thread.

I agree with Sharptooth... we get different prints outside the US with different trailers... bah.

I am also in the same camp as Sharptooth and Goki.

Internets is my only option it seems :thumb

I saw PotC 2 in Indiana and got no TF trailer, so it wasn't just the overseas market that got screwed.

I won't go see Night in the Museum, but I heard the trailer would be released online on the 20th anyway. It was in some thread in N&R.

Since Night at the Museum wont be in Ireland til 26th of December Ill just have to view the trailer online beforehand and save the €8. Oh well...

I'm sure I will go see this movie, both for the movie itself and so I can experience the TFs trailer in it's full glory. I kinda figured that it would be attached to Night at the Museum as it is a family movie and thus the overall demographic will reach the most people, but I think that the best one that it could be w/ would be Rocky since mainly guys, and guys that are old enough to remember the first Rocky, will go see that. Either way, I will probably wait until I go to the theater to see the trailer.

Archived