Cybertron Doomlock

plowking

Well, inspired by Paul Prime and Redline, I decided to do my own little bash on Cybertron Armorhide.

This was actually my first time purchasing Armorhide, and I must say, he is one cool little bot.

I also have a trailer in the works too, its the same as the one Hot Wheels trailer that Redline used (hence the different wheels on Doomlock) I'll post pics of that when it is done.

Any way, on to the pics....

I present to you all, Cybertron Doomlock.

Bot mode:

Doomlock001.jpg

Doomlock006.jpg

Doomlock003.jpg

Doomlock005.jpg

Doomlock004.jpg

Vehicle mode:

Doomlock007.jpg

Doomlock002.jpg

Doomlock008.jpg

Doomlock009.jpg

Enjoy!! :thumb

that's pretty smooth there! the smoke stacks give it that... zing! :thumb

:pfx

I've never thought about myself as an inspiration for others. Thank you very much for the compliment, but you, sir, are a master. How did you attach those smoke stacks?

Congratulations for this amazing work. Can't wait to see the trailer, and the cab with the same wheels. Good idea.

Call me silly, but who is "Doomlock"? Nice custom though.

Ahhh, someone else who would prefer to forget about Energon altogether!

And if you were serious, he was an Energon basic who looked like the American TriStar Godzilla (aka "GINO", or "Godzilla In Name Only") in his alt mode, and simply opened his tail, flipped his head back, and closed his hips to "transform".

Archived