Kitbash Cornucopia

STPrime

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just something I figured out the other day while tinkering with my classics...

Classics Seeker legs fit on Deluxe Two-pack Prime. And they retract.

I lack the skill and time to pioneer this...

But really, you could get by with a coat of paint, snapping off the tail fins and mounting Deluxe Prime's rear wheels where the tailfin was.

gallery_2314_6_50358.jpg

I don't know if it's just the pose itself, but this is giving me a Robot Heroes vibe that's putting a smile on my face.

But seriously, looks good. And good luck with the chest, it was a bit of a pain for me. But that may be because I tend to improvise as I go rather than having a solid plan for how things will work.

• 2 months later...

E. Powerlinx Ultra Magnus WIP

gallery_2314_6_12054.jpg

i had 2 of these knock offs, an armada prime junker, and i still have a few of the myclone heads so i thought, why not?

instead of making him all white or doing the armor, this time, i'm going to make him like powermaster op with blue boots/arms/hands and white chest. fyi, i'm also doing the same to a classic magnus as well. as you can see, i've allready slapped on the armada legs, which i also reversed the feet on to bulk it up some.

Archived