My webcomic

Pun-3X

Okay, so I wasn't entirely sure where to post this. I figured the 'art' gallery was the best place, considering there are some 'drawn' parts to the thing. Otherwise, it's a story told in live action form.

Kinda.

Actually, it's one of those comics where you use the toys as your characters. But it's Transformers, so there you go. :)

Anyway, I have the prologue linked below. If this looks interesting to you guys, I'll post some more later.

Prologue -complete

-STORY ONE-

Chapter 1 -complete

Chapter 2 -complete

Chapter 3 -complete

Chapter 4 -complete

Chapter 5 -complete

Chapter 6 -complete

Chapter 7 -complete

Chapter 8 -Currently in Progress

Let me know what you think. :)

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, problem is, I use the site as more of a place to upload my images. Its capacity for webpage building is highly proprietary. I can't build HTML pages and then upload them (and other files) at the same time, I have to make the code right there on the site using a build-page, then attach files manually from a built-in uploading page. And I can only attach 12 files at a time, and folders don't count.

The site was cheap though, a straight $20 for 200mb.

I plan on finding a decent webspace once I get a good page-building program (Dreamweaver, or something) and going from there. Then I can just upload a whole folder full of everything and work more efficiently. For now, I'm just making these small little link-ups.

And thanks for the compliments on the stop-motion bit. That was the final project for a college course I was taking. :)

Deathmarch: Which parts felt a little out of order for you? I still have these files in PSD format and can rather easily switch around some panels here and there. Some of them are by design, but I may have missed something.

I use Photoshop 7. The secret is using a "screen" layer for brighter effects. The rest is simply technique. :)

I'm glad you guys like what you see. :)

I don't know, but I'm figuring the easiest way to do this is post the images themselves. From here on out, it'll probably be a handful at a time (2-4 strips). It'll eventually slow down as I come closer to where I've left off, so that I might keep a decent lead on the comic. Hopefully you all still like what I've got. :D

ch1.jpg

ch1.000.jpg

ch1.001.jpg

ch1.002.jpg

ch1.003.jpg

ch1.004.jpg

Great work on the pages :thumb I'm a graphic designer myself and like what your doing -wish I even had that many TFs lol. As far as hosting... you can check out guy I go through hostingtitan.net pretty good prices. Personally I use Dreamweaver for my web designs and upload to the server, something to think about to help you out :)

Hey, those are some good deals there. Thanks for the tip--I might look at that. :D

And yeah, I was thinking Dreamweaver as well. It'd make things much easier. :)

Not a prob :) just mention my screen name if you go to him.. he'll say something to me lol. Good luck w/ the webdesign... it's fun :thumb

Bobby

Archived