Titanium Ornament options

Maximo Prime

Well, I bought Starscream, and he's hanging from the tree - he's ok. But the D'Con base looks sweet!

abotornament.jpg

dconornament.jpg

Wow, that's nice. But i doubt my gf would let me do something like that. I try to keep tfs out of our relationship. :tflaugh

Yeah I hear ya man. My wife just basically told me she'd have my head if I did that. I guess it's good enough she lets me have my TF display in our room.

Well, I bought Starscream, and he's hanging from the tree - he's ok. But the D'Con base looks sweet!

abotornament.jpg

dconornament.jpg

Wow, that's nice. But i doubt my gf would let me do something like that. I try to keep tfs out of our relationship. :tflaugh

Yeah I hear ya man. My wife just basically told me she'd have my head if I did that. I guess it's good enough she lets me have my TF display in our room.

Nah, it's cool. I think it would be too much transformers stuff for me if I did that. So I'm happy to keep all my toys in bins and rubbermaid tupperware. If i see them evveryday, every sec of the day, then I would realized that I had too much and wouldn't be into them as now.

Cool. Now I dont have to throw them in the trash.

abotornament.jpg

dconornament.jpg

Nah, it's cool. I think it would be too much transformers stuff for me if I did that. So I'm happy to keep all my toys in bins and rubbermaid tupperware. If i see them evveryday, every sec of the day, then I would realized that I had too much and wouldn't be into them as now.

Mine are all in cramped fight scenes. Well most of them anyways. I have one shelf full of nothing but Alternator Autobots, and I have like 5 Alternator Autobots against the only 5 or so Decepticon Alternators we got on the shelf above them. Then on the shelf I have above that it is kind of empty having only Titanium Thundercracker, Optimus, Bumblebee, and the Ark. Above that is my Classics collection with my "G1ified" Cybertron Smokescreen thrown in. Soon to be joined by Seaspray, Prowl, and Silverstreak when I decide to get two more Cyb. Smokescreens, and I finish repainting Shortround. My bottom shelf has my still as yet wip BT Rodimus, Alt Arcee, Tracks, Warpath repainted from the over sized armada Megs KO Walicron had for a good long while.

Archived