FOR SALE! Packrat/Fractyl, Metroplex, Metrotitan, Micromaster Rocket Base, Superion, Snaptrap, Sentinel Maximus

Metrotitan comes complete with all accessories in box. Some stickers on his legs are messed up. Other than that, he's in great shape. In addition to same accessories as Metroplex, also comes with Metrobomb, a slight recolor of Skystalker (chest is black) $350

Metroplex comes complete with all accessories in box. Part of box is ripped off but included. $125

Snaptrap comes complete with box including insert and bubble, instructions and accessories. Figure is in PERFECT shape. $100

Japanese Micromaster Rocket Base (Count Down) comes complete with box and all accessories. In addition to Moon Radar, the Japanese version comes with the Rescue Patrol. As an added bonus, the hard to find figure Rabbicrater (blue recolor of Skystalker) is included. $140 (Rabbicrater himself cost me $40+)

Superion is lose with no packaging or paper work but has all figures, guns, and other accessories. He's in fairly good shape, but is somewhat loose. $100 for all 5 aeiralbots.

Ok. I've thought long and hard about this one, but I've decided to sell off Packrat and Fractyl. They come complete with weapons and the comic. Price is $350 plus shipping. Price is firm on this item because this set is from my first Botcon, and Fractyl is a recolor of my first BW toys. The sentimental value is high on this, so the price matches.

Also up for sale, Sentinel Maximus. You know the one. Planned as a OTFCC exclusive, 3H dropped the ball on it, Hasbro sent it out to all the people who had paid for one. Go Hasbro. Asking $100 plus shipping.

To sum up;

Sentinel Maximus - $100

Packrat and Fractyl - $350

Superion - $100

Rocket Base with 6 Micromasters - $140

Snaptrap - $100

Metroplex - $125

Metrotitan - $350

First come first served on these. Best bet is to email me at victorysabre@hotmail.com Thanks for looking. I'm hoping they just go fast, but if they're still around by the time I get some time at home, I'll take some pictures. If they don't sell, I'll probably just have to resort to trying BBTS or someother store that buys toys. Gonna try to add some other stuff later in the week.

When you say that Snaptrap comes complete with all accessories, does that include all of the accessories for Piranacon?

I have Snaptrap, but I desperately need Piranacon parts - if your Snaptrap is complete with all the Piranacon parts (most important the head, fists and feet - I can live without the sword) the consider your Snaptrap sold!! ;)

As for my reliability, although I haven't traded on End Cap before, you can view my eBay feedback here. :)

Yup, when I say complete, I mean EVERYTHING is with Snaptrap. He was factory sealed when I got him and I havn't lost anything since then. If you want him, consider him on hold. Just email me at victorysabre@hotmail.com

Just so's everyone knows, I take checks, MOs, even Western Union, but no paypal. Evil company... grrrr

Archived