Transform. I SAID TRANSFORM!

The Interlink

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smokescreen's arm kept popping off repeatedly when I tried to actually move that damn wheel of his...

And I completely agree on Sideswipe...although I think a Smokescreen-eque transformation woulda been better for him...I just don't feel his robot form at all...

yeah, the alternators are kinda tough the first couple times. The car bros are odd as well, xbrawn especially.

Sideburn was much worst than xbrawn to me...some would say these things are over engineered but to tell u the truth I would rather them be a challenge than them being too easy. :thumb

i agree i love it when im hella frustrated that i cant transform a kids toy :P

Sideswipe is still hard for me...havent figured it out yet :P

sideburn was hard the first few times

smokescreen the first time too

besides that...nothing really :D

Are you guys talking about BT/Alt Sideswipe? I thought he was alright actually, certainly much, much easier than SS's robot-car transformation. Those legs can be a real Starscream, even now. I sometimes have trouble with his arms as well; the bloody steering column gets right in the way :redface

I've had some problems transforming a few of them for the first time. But it usually doesn't take me very long to get the hang of it.

Archived