Wanted: Botcon 2005 Ratchet & other Botcon exclusives

• 3 weeks later...

Nah, already received by buyer. Sorry. :( I was sort of hoping both (Nightracer, Packrat/Fractyl) would go for more but they did not. I'm new to selling (have only bought before) so I wasn't sure what these ought to go for, or if I should have done a reserve price, or what, etc.

I've noticed alot of usually expensive TFs aren't selling for much on ebay right now. I'm thinking it's cuz of the holidays (TF fans are spending their money on gifts, and who can afford to get some of these TFs as gifts?). I'm taking all the expensive TFs I have left to sell, including Packrat and Fractyl, with me to Botcon next year. I'll sell them outta my room, or trade if that comes up. I did that this year and paid for the entire trip; hotel, gas, food, and dealer room shopping. Great way to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived