Who becomes a red Mazda RX-8

tf_one

Whoops!  Sorry, didn't men to post it twice. :tflaugh

In the future, just delete the second post. There's no need to post an applogy as well. Keeps the thread "cleaner" :thumb

Thanks. :thumb I'm new to discussion boards.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm getting annoyed at how far away from the original characters this line seems to be moving.

Man, I totally hate these super accurate and to scale vehichle modes and awesome fully poseable robot modes. Damn you to hell Hasbro/Takara! How dare your awesome new toys not mirror G1 exactly! The nerve!

Ouch!! Okay, I'm outvoted. Just don't complain when you start getting Decepticon seekers like Starscream who transform into cars. Or a green Red alert. :wtf

Listen up people!

Did anyone notice how dry Tracks looked in those pictures? I really don't believe that yellow is going to be the final color. The color of the body of its vehicle mode didn't even match the roof color. And on the hasbro site, even though its just a picture, it was of a navy blue 'Vette. At least it was last time I checked. Just sayin'.

As for the Mazda: I'm not goin' with Cliffjumper, not an Omnibot, not anything outside of the main (popular) characters. It ain't Prowl because its safe to say he'll be a Subaru WRC/X just like the new police cars in Japan. (If the dropped Prowl first, how many of us would have cared to get Smokescreen or Silverstreak all that much.) Nothing says he'll be red either. People may think that because he was jumping around in the CGI from Mazda that its Cliffy, but it seem he was flying in mid air, too. Go figure.

If not Jazz, and I kinda hope he'll be the Nissan, I'm stumped. But a main character none-the-less

Ouch!! Okay, I'm outvoted. Just don't complain when you start getting Decepticon seekers like Starscream who transform into cars. Or a green Red alert.

Sorry, sarcasm gets the better of me sometimes. All I am trying to say is if you don't hold Alternators up to this idea that they should mirror G1 exactly and evaluate them on their own merits, you will be much happier.

Archived