Who becomes a red Mazda RX-8

tf_one

:tfhuh

what is your opinion on the mistery character behind the coming-up Binal-tech/Alternator red mazda RX-8 (i think)

I presume it is Cliffjumper....it would be nice to have a mini-car character being the same scale as the other car autobots for once!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:tfhuh

what is your opinion on the mistery character behind the coming-up Binal-tech/Alternator red mazda RX-8 (i think)

I presume it is Cliffjumper....it would be nice to have a mini-car character being the same scale as the other car autobots for once!

Lets see how many hundreds say Jazz… :tfmad

I'm getting annoyed at how far away from the original characters this line seems to be moving.

Man, I totally hate these super accurate and to scale vehichle modes and awesome fully poseable robot modes. Damn you to hell Hasbro/Takara! How dare your awesome new toys not mirror G1 exactly! The nerve!

I'm getting annoyed at how far away from the original characters this line seems to be moving.

Man, I totally hate these super accurate and to scale vehichle modes and awesome fully poseable robot modes. Damn you to hell Hasbro/Takara! How dare your awesome new toys not mirror G1 exactly! The nerve!

Sarcasm well put. :)

Now honestly, would you rather them:

A. Not produce Smokescreen because they couldn't obtain the license for a 350Z and the Nissan racing colors?

B. Produce the toy and find an alternative that matches quite well in theme?

They should have a subline of Alts with a white base coat so people can paint them. Then there'd be no room for color complaints.

Archived