Your First Transformer

Pessimist Prime

Ya know, I can't really remember a time when I didn't collect Transformers.  Early in college, durring RID I kinda slowed down quite a bit.  I'll be 25 in like 2 weeks.  May have to slow down after Cybertron finishes up though.  Grad school's expensive!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23, been playing with the toys all my life. I started my "Megatron, Optimus, and whoever was standing in for them" collection when I was 19. Roughly about the same time that I stopped living on campus at uni and got my own flat to store them in.

Um, I'm 26......27 in August and I've been collecting hardcore for 3 years.  Before that I was solely into comics, got about 2500 of 'em with my Uncanny X-Men collection being the highlite (I've nearly completed a run from #200 to present with a spattering of earlier issues).

Anyway, enough of that.  I was into transformers from the beginning. Loved the G1 show and I still have my Metroplex that I got at like 8 or 9 years old. Unfortunately most of the rest  didn't survive to this day and I'm only now starting my quest to replace the lost bots of my childhood.

Before now I've been mainly into whatever is current. I have a pretty nearly complete Energon collection, a small Armada pile and a nearly complete Cybertron set. I'll get those pics up just as soon as my camera decides it likes taking pictures rather than being on the fritz for life.

I'm speedcake, and I have an addiction.

I'm 31, collected TFs for a year when I was 10 back in 1984, and never bought one again until RiD and fire truck Optimus Prime.  Now, I have 2 sons and between the three of us we have lots of TFs.  It's wierd, I have an 11 year old, who is almost the same age as some of you. :/

I'm 29 now and even though I've HAD Transformers since I was 7 or so, I wouldn't be able to fairly say I've been collecting since then. I guess I started back around 1998 or 1999. That would put me in my early 20's. That damn Beast Machines did it. :tflaugh

Golly I feel old.  :redface Anyways I'm 26 almost 27 and started collecting probably in 2000/2001. 

OLD? Age is a mental thing!  :tftongue Besides, I'm older than you!!! See my reply!

damn. Reading some of this I feel like the REAL old man around here.

I'm 22 but I started back in 1984! YEAR IT ALL BEGAN BABY! Sure I was one year old but I have memories of that frozen Christmas of 84 when I got my first bots. Blitzwing, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack and Tracks. My brother got Optimus, Megatron and Perceptor.

Archived