Your First Transformer

Pessimist Prime

the first one i got was i forgot his name but he was a bule helicopter had 2 cannons near the rotors and came from the same line preditor (TFU soundwave repaint) i left at a friends years ago so hes gone :tfsad

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my first was given to me by my ant its was the bike from the protectobots since then thats all i ever wanted for birsthdays and x-mas and any holiday

My first was Powerglide and Pipes with rubsigns which my aunt bought for me when I was 8. I broke Pipes in a week and threw him out, I managed to keep Powerglide for a few years. Even now I still can't remember how I lost him.

Soundwave/Buzzsaw in '85. I had just gotten back to the US after living in Taiwan for a couple of years (had I known it at the time, I could have gotten some sweeeeeet stuff while over there -- oh well). I remember walking into a store and seeing Megatron and Soundwave. I picked Soundwave b/c there were two figures included. Didn't know jack about Transformers at the time, just thought they looked cool.

The rest, as they say, is history.

my first transformers were the ones i received in '86. Ultra Magnus, Tracks, and Jazz. My parents got them for me for Christmas. I got Ultra Magnus because my parents wanted me to be able to haul the other two 'bots around in one "container". Since then, Jazz has lost his roof, all weapons, and has massive playwear. Tracks I sold on Ebay in a parts kit because i dropped him and he pretty much shattered. Ultra Magnus's trailer has pretty much bit the dust, but i still have the original cab. I used it as my "anti-Prime" for a long time. Now I have Scourge to fill in that position :tfgrin

Archived