Your First Transformer

Pessimist Prime

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hound, dont remember when I got him, or what for, or for that matter where he is now. But the first one I remember fully was Mirage because I sent off via mail order to get him and still have him to this day, minus all accessories.

Wow, those bikes are cool! There's no way I can remember what my first transformer was. We're talking 20years ago! I remember Tracks and Dirge and Ultra Magnuss, but they were later on. I can't remember what else I had right now. If I do I'll let you know. I don't still have my old Transformers, my dad gave them away or something. He will never live it down, although he can't actually remember what he did with them. He insists that they'll show up somewhere, but I doubt it. If only!

I can't remember which was my first. But I do know which ones are my oldest.

Targetmaster jr, Scoop. He transforms into a front end loard construction vehical, and came with two guys that would transform into guns. I still have him AND the two target masters. I actualy remember taking this guy off of the card.

Sparkbot, Fizzle. I used to call him Blue Knight because of the helmet he had. I still have him, thogh he stoped sparking years ago.

Terrorcon Blot. Before I started researching transformers on the net, I had no idea waht this guy really transformed into, and if you ever mess with the toy you'll see why. I ended up comeing up with various hover craft modes for him untill I realised he transformed into a bipedal monster. The original one got picked up by my mom and was destined for Goodwill when her car got reended. She was just fine, and they were able to pull out all the other toys that were going to be given away.. but not Blot. I later bought myself another one with most of it's card and all of it's accessories (minus the Decoy and comicbook). I later picked up another set of terror cons so I could make their gestualt form

All of my early transformers were given to me by my god parents. Apparently they felt the need to give me a toy when ever they came to visit, and they just thogh that TFs were cool. A couple years back I sent them a picture of my now massive collection with the caption "See what you started!"

it was either BW Rattrap or some gobot, dont know who but he looks like this except he is not glittery or transparent. dont remember when i got them. still got both but im missing Rattraps weapon parts and maybe a foot or two and im missing the gobots weapon.

Archived