classics prime megs 2 pack

shajaki

These were the first disappointing Classics I've got. (Other than these two, I only have wave 1, though.) Prime has the worst truck mode of any Prime I've seen; though if that bit about pulling the lever out fixes his swivelchest in robot mode he'll at least have some saving grace. Megatron looks very nice in tank mode (once I switched the feet), and very good in robot mode, other than that lousy gun arm. There is just no way to fold that up so it looks good.

Of course, to put this in perspective, these are the worst molds of a line of exceptional molds. They have excellent poseability (other than the gun-arm), are well-proportioned in 'bot mode, have good paint jobs, and have light-pipes. Not to mention they're both new molds. So while not entirely satisfying, they're not entirely without good points either.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so much on the fence but having owned most of the Armada line I'd seriously hope these compare better than to say Demolishor/Cyclonus.

If I do see these in store eventially I may/may not get these. If they look like substandard crap in person then probably not.

ok ok. i was harsh in the beginning. while they do suck, its not all that bad. pretty much primes truck mode could have been way better and megs bot mode could have been way better. other than that, theyre decent. but you people will have to form your own opinion. theyve grown on me though.

Archived