classics prime megs 2 pack

shajaki

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The $40 set is the Optimus Primal / Megatron set that uses the Japanese updated BW molds. Which, for the record, I'm not going to pay that much either. ;-)

That makes much more sense. So it was just placed wrong. I might go see if it's still there now.

Yea, the set is a little weak. 45 out of 100. I love the Megatron, and yes I think of him as Brawl, too!

I mix my shelf with the BEST of all the lines... My Megs is GF Galvatron...

Im happy with 2 pack Megs, though. The sculpt is detailed and paint job is balls on! The tank mode has a 360 swivel on the turret. The robot mode is great, too. But the gun arm is very crude...

I look up at Superlink Laserwave and I just swallow my pride... Damn gun arm...

I'll just wait for our fellow fans to create a kitbash and follow thier lead...

Craptastic Prime, though... The Voyager Prime is MUCH better.

All the TRU's in my area have them, but I passed on them. Prime eyes look to big and circular to me. Like is surprised always.

I don't think it's as bad as everyone says it is. For $20.00 you get two figures and a (albeit crappy) DVD. I like the small-Scale Prime. He displays real nice next to Grimlock and Jetfire, where he is properly shorter. Whatver. Granted, they aren't the best, but these really arent as bad as everyone is saying

-D

...(Deluxe size varies pretty wildly, just look how big C. Hotshot is compared to many of the other C. Deluxes)...

True. A lot of the Speed Planet dlx figs are the bigger dlxs of the entire line. The Earth ones are probably the shortest ones of the entire line, and Jungle Planet has a mix of big and short for their dlxs.

E. Rodimus is probably one of the bigger dlxs along with Prowl.

From the deluxes seen so far for Classics, I think Astrotrain seems to be on the bigger side isn't he (don't have him so can't verify).

Archived