Your transformer of the day

Rodr-Evil

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classics Jetfire and Mirage. :thumb

No Grimmy yet. :wtf

If you haven't gotten Jetfire yet, he'll be WELL worth the wait! He may be my TF of the day for the next year or so.

Mirage I just got today and he's a pretty neat figure, but MAN is his head tiny. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against a little head every once in awhile but this is a bit ridiculous. :tflaugh

.....oh I couldn't resist.

Anyway, if you want posable then Mirage is your bot. He may be the most articulated deluxe figures ever...or at least among them. His range is really astounding, and I've only held him for maybe 5 minutes. :thumb

Still no Grimmy though. :tfsad

Today, I just got Cybertron Soundwave and I love him! I'm not afraid to say it. There. I've admitted my love for another man. LOl! Seriously this guy is just boss. I'm waiting for Jetfire but for a black Friday, he was a prize I've been looking fr for a while and I'm still surprised I found him. I'd just about given up hope.

:thumb

Archived