Prices of Classics at TRU

Satan's Camaro

You're complaining about $12.99 deluxe figures? Explain me why you deserve paying only $10.99.

*Pays £10 for Deluxe*

That's, ohhh, $18.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're complaining about $12.99 deluxe figures? Explain me why you deserve paying only $10.99.

*Pays £10 for Deluxe*

That's, ohhh, $18.

:tflaugh Really...and how much do you guys pay for gas as well?

*Pays £10 for Deluxe*

That's, ohhh, $18.

roughly 80 pence per litre.

the price of deluxes is meant to be going up here as well. i read that it'll be £15.

that is basically $30 just for a deluxe :tfsad why do they have to be bastards to the already mistreated uk fans

*Pays £10 for Deluxe*

That's, ohhh, $18.

roughly 80 pence per litre.

the price of deluxes is meant to be going up here as well. i read that it'll be £15.

that is basically $30 just for a deluxe :tfsad why do they have to be bastards to the already mistreated uk fans

We pay closer to £1 a litre (96.something at the minute round here)

Sooo, about $1.80 or so.

And the less said about our Supremes the better.

(£50, pushing $100

In The Netherlands we get screwed too which is a real Starscream.

Do not mind me though. I am really moody cause I acidentally damaged my PSP and a few small scratches on the screen, one of which resulted in a dead pixel. It is barely noticable but I am still very annoyed about it.

I could always return it (as it is still underwarranty) but as soon as those guys see the scratch just above the pixel they will know what really happened.

I think people forget how much it costs to produce/ship/market a toy and pay the increasing (minimum) wages of those working to sell them. When I pay $14.99CAN or $15.99CAN for a deluxe, I don't mind at all. If they go on sale, then fine, but I tend to not even wait for sales.

well, if this makes any of you guys feel any better......

i just arrived at hongkong for vacation, and guess what, not only are availability of classics toys is scarce but they are selling at the same price point as you guys mentioned if not a little big more....

currently still in (a little bit of) shock and scratching my head...

I figure it's just because they're not ordering and stocking as many Classics as they have with the past few lines, so they see it as more of a premium... I'd expect, by far, Wallycron and Target have ordered the lion's share of all the Classics. TRU doesn't seem to have much. Then again they may have loads of them waiting to hit the shelves once they clear out the leftover Cybertron stuff. Or maybe it's late (for me), I need sleep, and in my stupor I'm talking out of my ass.

1. We're not importing them.

2. We're used to paying less than $10.99

3. TRU is charging about $3 more for an item I can buy for $10 less than a mile down the road.

Archived